Masala Egg Croissant Sandwich: Indian masala eggs/omelette stuffed in a flakey warm croissant sandwich – perfect scrumptious breakfast. A heavenly pairing of buttery-flakey deliciousness in every bite.
What is Masala Egg Croissant Sandwich?
This is one of that magical combination that once tried, you cannot have any other way. Creamy, soft eggs/masala omelette, rolled and placed inside a warm slightly toasted/baked buttery croissant – Yumm !!!
You can call it a “Breakfast Croissant Sandwich” too but I’ve had this for lunch/dinner many times, hence I just love calling it a simple sandwich.
I know, I’ve been m.i.a for some time (for home care) and I really apologize as I did get your all messages through social media and emails. It’s really amazing to know that you’ll really missed my recipes and enquired – So a BIG Thank You 🙂
So, as soon as I could, here I’m with an easy-peasy breakfast recipe and kinda #fusionindian #comfortfood
Here’s what you need for it:
- Warm Water (to whisk eggs)
- Onion (pyaaz)
- Green Chili (hari mirch)
- Fresh Cilantro (dhania patti)
- Coriander powder (dhania)
- Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- Red Chili Flakes (kutti laal mirch)
- Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch)
- Salt (namak)
- Oil (to make eggs)
How to Make the Masala Omelette Croissant Sandwich:
It’s a simple sandwich with few ingredients and steps. Here are the details:
Making the Masala Eggs / Masala Omelette
- Whisk together eggs, water, and seasoning.
- Add chopped green chilies, cilantro, and onions. Whisk again
- Heat a non-stick pan/skillet.
- Prepare the masala eggs/omelette.
- Once cooked, divide into two parts and roll each part.
- Keep them aside
Prepare the Indian Breakfast Croissant Sandwich:
- Toast the croissant or bake/air-fry.
- Slice them into half.
- Remove the top part and place the rolled eggs on the bottom part of the croissant.
- Now add some chopped onion, chillies and cilantro.
- Some seasoning (salt/pepper/chilli flakes).
- Now place the top half of croissant on it or on side and enjoy
This sandwich tastes good as it is as the eggs are quite seasoned and flavorful and you can just add some beverages like chai/coffee or juice. However you can still add more deliciousness to it with these sides:
Oats / Cornflakes
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You May Also Like ::
Anda Paratha : Egg Paratha (Egg Layered Indian Flatbread)
Indian Cheese Corn Toast (Quick Recipe)
How to Make Punjabi Aloo Paratha (Potato Flatbread)
Masala Egg Croissant Sandwich (Indian Breakfast Croissant)
Masala Egg Croissant Sandwich: Indian masala eggs/omelette stuffed in a flakey warm croissant sandwich - perfect scrumptious breakfast. A heavenly pairing of buttery-flakey deliciousness in every bite.
- 2 Croissants
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Warm Water
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Small Green Chili
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Oil (to make eggs)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder (dhania)
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Flake
- 1/2 Tsp Salt (namak)
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch)
Prep the Croissants:
Make the Masala Egg:
- In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs + 1 tbsp water
- Add 1/2 the seasoning and whisk.
- Add green chillies, cilantro and onions. Whisk together.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or skillet.
- Add the whisked eggs and let it cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the eggs to other side and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and slice the eggs in two parts.
- Roll the eggs and keep
Assemble the Croissant Sandwich:
- Take the bottom slice of the croissant and place it face up.
- Add the rolled masala egg on top.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions, cilantro, and green chilies.
- Sprinkle some seasoning (salt, red chili and pepper).
- Now, place the sliced top of the croissant either on the top of sandwich or on side.
- Enjoy with fresh juice or hot tea/coffee.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 580Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 417mgSodium: 1054mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 11gProtein: 20g
No Replies to "Masala Egg Croissant Sandwich (Indian Breakfast Croissant)"