Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce : is an extremely delicious and easy take on a restaurant-style Lemon Chicken recipe.
Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce is so simple to recreate that restaurant-style recipe at home that you’d wonder why you didn’t try it before.
I’ve been eating Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce in a restaurant for many years and it’s one of my Favorite recipes to order in Italian restaurants apart from Tiramisu …Who doesn’t love a fresh and classic tiramisu recipe!!
The succulent chicken with a buttery lemon garlic wine sauce…almost sounded impossible to come out of home kitchen-Right?
Finally, a few weeks back I made this Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce at home and guess what, it turned out pretty well.
Since it was my first trial/making this Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce at home and the wine-lemon quantity were less……
So, I made it a couple of times with variation of wine and finally perfected it with Pinot Grigio
(As you need a dry, crisp wine for the flavors to combine well and enhance).
Actually, the dryness in the Pinot Grigio wine goes Amazingly with the lemony-buttery sauce, they are like made for each other.
So after perfecting this recipe and having made it so many times for our family brunches/girls night in, I believe :
” NOW “ is the time to share this simple, elegant yet succulent recipe with you all to enjoy with your family and friends.
And trust me…by the look of this dish – it can easily make anyone say that you must have spent half a day in the kitchen making it” 🙂
Infact it’s also one of our favorite date night recipe with a glass of wine …. you can go with the same pinot grigio or open a fresh red wine to go along with it.
So, I hope you try this Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce recipe soon for that perfect surprise for someone special or for a perfect family meal at home.
You can even store this recipe in the refrigerator for upto 2-3 days.
Just keep the chicken and the lemon sauce separately.
When you’re ready to serve the dish, simply heat everything together and serve immediately.
~ Enjoy n Share ~
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram
: You Can Also Try These Recipes:
For Preparing the Chicken ::
- 2 Large Chicken Breast – Cleaned and cut into 8 pieces
- 4 Tbsp AP Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil – For Frying. (You may use any flavorless oil of choice)
For Lemon Garlic Wine Sauce ::
- 2 Cloves Garlic – Crushed (You can use fresh or frozen garlic)
- Juice of 1 Lemon – Fresh (You may use fresh or store bought juice)
- 1.5 Cup Dry White Wine*
- 1 Tbsp Butter – Use any plain butter you may like
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)
- 1 Tbsp Capers or Banana Peppers – For Garnish / Decoration – OPTIONAL
Cooking the Chicken -
- In a ziploc or bag, add flour, salt, pepper and mix evenly.
- Take the four chicken pieces, drop them in the Ziploc bag and shake 3-4 time to evenly coat the chicken.
- Remove the flour coated chicken and add the remaining chicken to this bag and coat evenly. (Now all the chicken are evenly coated with flour mix).
- In a large pan, add butter, oil and heat it for a minute on high flame and then reduce the flame to medium.
- Now, place the coated chicken pieces evenly on the pan and let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the chicken to the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes (Till light brown or golden brown – as per choice).
- Transfer the cooked chicken on the large plate.
Preparing the Wine Sauce --
- In the same pan, add the butter and let it heat for a minute.
- Add crushed garlic, stir 3-4 times and then discard the garlic.(This will flavor the sauce with garlic without giving it an over-powering garlic flavor) BUT (You may keep the garlic as per your choice and proceed with next step).
- Now add white wine and stir everything well using a whisk.
- Let it cook for a minute on medium flame and then reduce the heat to low.
- Cook the wine for about 4-5 minutes and then add lemon, pepper and salt.
- Whisk everything to a smooth consistency and add the cooked chicken.
- Let the chicken cook in the sauce for 2-3 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- You can pour the entire content of the pan in a serving dish or can place 2-3 chicken pieces in
- individual plate and pour some sauce over and around it.
- Garnish with some sliced capers / banana pepper and serve.
* I’m using Pinot Grigio (You may use any Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc or un-oaked Chardonnay)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 150mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g