Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry with Zoodles: super easy, healthy, and delicious recipe using coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, shrimp, and zoodles (zucchini noodles). Perfect for lunch/dinner and stays in the fridge for upto 3 days.
Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry with Zoodles Ingredients
Starting the week with this comforting and quick ‘Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry with Zoodles’ as nothing like comfort food on a Monday night.
As mentioned above, it’s extremely easy to make and require few ingredients like:
- Shrimp – raw or cooked (but definitely peeled and deveined).
- Red Curry Paste – homemade or store-bought
- Coconut Milk
- Zoodles – zucchini noodles (homemade or store-bought)
- Sesame Oil – or any light cooking oil
How to Make Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry:
We start by marinating the shrimps in Thai red curry paste (this is done for extra flavor). You can skip and simply cook the shrimps and paste together too.
Then we cook the shrimps.
Then we make the coconut curry using red curry paste and seasoning.
Then cooked shrimps and zoodles are cooked together for 4-5 minutes.
And the recipe is ready to serve.
This recipe comes together in 15 minutes and is perfect to serve with fried rice, salads, wraps or even as is.
It’s extremely filling and can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
If you don’t have zoodles, you can substitute them with spaghetti / thin noodles or rice/quinoa.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1 lb. Shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 Cups Zucchini Noodles - homemade or store-bought
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil - you can use any light oil
- 3 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar - sweetener of choice
Prep: In a bowl, add shrimp and 1tbsp red curry paste. Mix everything and keep aside.
- Heat a skillet and add 2tbsp oil
- Add red curry marinated shrimp and saute over medium flames for 3-4 minutes (until shrimps are cooked).
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the same pan.
- Add chili flakes and saute over medium heat.
- Add red curry paste and saute for a minute.
- Now, add coconut milk, salt, sugar, and saute everything (till red curry paste dissolves in coconut milk).
- Let this cook on medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, add cooked shrimp and zoodles.
- Saute and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle sesame seeds and serve hot
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 486Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1936mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 29g