Crispy Potato Tacos (15 Minutes using Frozen Fries)
Crispy Potato Tacos – 15 minutes using frozen fries, grilled tortilla, sour cream, bacon bits, and tacos seasoning. It has a spicy-lemony flavor and absolutely perfect for a quick meal.
Crispy Potato Tacos
Happy Monday Folks and we bring to you these ‘Crispy Potato Tacos’ in celebrations of ‘Cinco de Mayo’ this Tuesday (May 5th) (Mexican Festival).
Along with them, we also have Michalada, Mango Jalapeno Margarita ,
and more tacos that are listed below.
Now there are a lot of ways of making Potato Tacos and my recipe is kind of semi-homemade and saves you tons of time (as we are not cooking the potatoes from scratch).
Crispy Potato Tacos Ingredients
- Frozen Fries – use any variety
- Cooked Tortilla
- Bacon Bits
- Sour Cream
- Taco Seasoning
- Lemon – sliced
- Jalapeno – sliced
- Fresh Cilantro – chopped
How to Make Potato Tacos:
Now that you have the ingredients, lets get started with the recipe.
- We start by grilling/charring the cooked tortilla edges first (trust me they give so much extra flavors).
- Then we bake/air-fry or fry the frozen fries first (you can thaw the fries if frying them).
- Then we layer the tacos with all the mentioned ingredients
- And within 15 minutes, you have yourself a delicious, flavorful meal/appetizer or a quick snack.
Other Ingredients Variation:
Tacos are what I call my life-saving meals as you can mix and match so many ingredients, like:
- Leftover Cooked Potato Fry
- Baked Beans.
- Cooked Shredded Meat (if you want to)
- Spicy Sauces
French Fries Potato Tacos
These Tacos are extremely filling and goes perfectly with beer or cocktails too.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You May Also Like ::
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 Cups Frozen Fries - use any variety
- 8 Small Cooked Tortilla
- 4 Tbsp Bacon Bits
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lemon - sliced
- 1 Jalapeno - sliced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro - chopped
Heat/Grill the cooked 8 Tortilla on a stovetop (make sure both sides are nicely warm and slightly charred on the edges)
Baked French Fries:
- Preheat the oven at 250F
- In a baking tray, spread 2 cups frozen fries and spray oil.
- In another baking tray, add 6-8 tortilla (as many as your tray can fit).
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes (check for doneness).
Air Fryer French Fries:
- Preheat the air fryer at 250F
- Place frozen french fries on the air fryer basket and spray oil.
- Air Fryer for 8 minutes or until cooked.
Make the Crispy Potato Tacos:
- Place the grilled tortilla on a plate.
- Take a tsp of sour cream and spread in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add 5-6 french fries pieces on top.
- Add a dollop of sour cream
- Sprinkle bacon bits, jalapeno and chopped cilantro.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on top and sprinkle taco seasoning.
- Similarly, make all the tacos and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 816mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 6gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g