This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PaceTacoNight #CollectiveBias
These Loaded Crispy Chicken Tacos are filled with crispy chicken, pickled onions, cabbage, cucumber, avocado and topped with Pace® Medium Picante Sauce for that super crunchy and delicious bite everytime! Extremely easy to make, they are perfect for weeknight family meal, brunch or parties.
Calling ALL my Taco Lovers as these Loaded Crispy Chicken Tacos would make you want to make every day a Taco Day!!!
We looove Mexican food and taco is our goto recipe anyday or night but there’s one thing which has to be added to it – Pace®Medium Picante Sauce.
It’s a default from our kitchen pantry to parties. I’ve served numerous snacks with it including croquettes, nachos, pizza bite, etc.
We Choose them because Pace® has a bold kick of flavor and can take any recipe from ordinary to extraordinary in seconds.
(CLICK on the IMAGE Below to Visit Pace® Products Links)
So for our loaded tacos, I’m going to use it to make the chicken (instead of any other flavors/spices) and also add on our tacos later.
Ingredients for Loaded Crispy Chicken Tacos Recipe:
Cooked Tortilla, use any flavor of choice
Shredded Cheese, I’m using a mix of cheddar + parmesan
How to Make Loaded Crispy Chicken Tacos Recipe:
It’s no secret that tacos are a favorite meal to serve for tons of families and the reason is simple – it’s super easy to make!!
And you can literally customize each and every taco as per the choice of your loved ones.
My tacos recipe is the same and 100% customizable, so to make it even more simple, I’ve divided the process into 2 Main Part:
Making the Crispy Chicken:
This is The Main filling for the tacos and my secret to making it extra delicious -> using Pace® Medium Picante Sauce to coat the chicken.
Seriously, this one trick was a game-changer in the whole flavor department here. It’s minimum effort and maximum flavor (Whooop Whoop).
- We coated the chicken in the Pace® Medium Picante Sauce mix.
- Then coated it with a mix of flour + bread crumbs + cornstarch (super crispy).
- Then AirFryed the coated chicken but it can be easily baked (instructions in the recipe below) or even deep-fried as per choice.
Making the Tacos:
Once the chicken is ready, this part is even simpler, all you have to do is top everything on cooked tortilla shell.
- We start by adding some mayo on the tortilla.
- Then add some cabbage and place crispy chicken strips
- Add some onion, cucumber and a tablespoon of Pace® Medium Picante Sauce (Hello Flavor)!!!
- Then add more toppings like cucumber, sweet peppers, avocado.
- Finally, sprinkle cheese and lemon juice.
- Serve Fresh
I usually serve 2-3 tacos per person (adults) and I definitely and I mean definitely make some extra for parties as they disappear real quick.
So before you make these tacos, go ahead and buy Pace® – America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos.
So whether you are doing Tuesdays are for Tacos or not, but do remember that Tacos are for Pace® !
I bought Pace® and all the other Tacos ingredients from our Local Walmart (pic below)
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 8 Cooked Tortilla, whichever flavor you like.
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Pace® Medium Picante Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage, I'm using purple
- 1/4 Cup Diced Sweet Peppers
- 1 Small Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Large Avocado, deseeded and thinly chopped
- 2 Lime*
- 6 Tbsp Mayo, can use sour cream too
- 6 Tbsp Mixed Cheese (cheddar + parmesan)
Crispy Chicken Coating:
- 4 Tbsp Pace® Medium Picante Sauce
- 4 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tsp CornStarch
- Salt + Pepper
- Oil Spray - to bake/airfry the chicken
Make the Crispy Chicken:
- In a large bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, bread crumbs, cornstarch, and salt+pepper.
- On a large plate, add the Picante Sauce.
- Now take 1 chicken breast and coat both sides with this sauce.
- Transfer the coated chicken breast to the coating mixture bowl and coat on both sides.
- Place the sauce+flour coated chicken breast in an AirFryer basket (or baking tray).
- Similarly, coat all the chicken pieces and place them in a basket or tray.
- Spray the coated chickens with oil and Airfry at 330minutes for 10 minutes. Then flip teh sides and Airfry for another 5 minutes.
- Once Crispy Chicken is ready, slice them into long thin strips.
(If Baking, then Bake the chicken breasts for 15 minutes at 330F and flip sides. Bake for another 5 minutes).
Make the Loaded Crispy Chicken Tacos:
- Take the cooked tortilla and place it on a clean flat surface.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp mayo and add cabbage on top.
- Add 2-3 strips of crispy chicken and again add cabbage.
- Now add cucumber and 1tbsp of Pace® Medium Picante Sauce.
- Add more toppings like sweet peppers, avocado, and cheese.
- Sprinkle some more sauce on top.
- Similarly, make all the tacos and transfer to a big platter.
- Serve immediately.
* You can use lime juice instead of Fresh Limes,
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 548mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 29g