Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad with lemon seasoning, dijon mustard and topped with almonds. It’s bursting with flavor and ready in 15 minutes. It can be served hot/cold or with pasta or meat recipes.
Spring is finally here and we are loving the California lush green surroundings, in other words, a perfect time to host Spring-Summer Brunches with your loved ones.This also means our local markets are filled with nature’s luscious bounty and I’m soooo ready to make our Brunch favorite ‘Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower & Bacon Salad‘.
This is by far the most requested salad recipe at home as we love the crunch the roasted veggies have along with crispy fried bacon.
Also, there are no special ingredients or seasoning needed for this salad hence its extremely doable for any day of the week.
Ingredients for the Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad
We start with the freshest and organic ingredients like:
- Radish and Limes.
- Bacon, we are going light and using turkey bacon, but pick whichever you love.
- Dijon Mustard
- Some Lemon Seasoning
- Almonds – to add a crunchy topping and it goes amazingly with the dish.
Once you got everything, simply chop the veggies into bite-size pieces and also chop the turkey.
How to Make the Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad
It cannot get simpler than this for a brunch recipe that can feed 4 or 20 people in minutes.
So, another Pro-tip, whenever cooking with bacon, always saute the bacon first and then use the same pan to cook the rest of the ingredients.
This adds such a nice smokey flavor to the veggies.
Then finally add the Dijon Mustard, add the bacon and saute everything for 2 minutes.
Then you finally mix the chopped radish and almonds and that it, the salad is ready.
Such a simple recipe, but absolutely flavorful and elegant for all your brunches/lunches or even picnic needs.
So, this spring season, surprise your family/friends or even work colleague with this delicious Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad .
They are perfect to get any of your party started.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
You May Also Like :
Easy Fall Pasta Salad
10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad (with Chili Lime Seasoning)
Cucumber Avocado Salad (10 Minutes Easy Recipe)
Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad
Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad with lemon seasoning, dijon mustard and topped with almonds. It's bursting with flavor and ready in 15 minutes. It can be served hot/cold or with pasta or meat recipes.
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets - cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 Slices Bacon - chopped into bite-size
- 8-9 Radish - sliced thinly
- 2 Limes - sliced
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Lemon Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Salt - use as per taste
- ¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil - for sauteing the bacon and roasting the veggies
- Heat a large pan and add 1 tsp oil.
- Add the chopped bacon and saute till nicely brown and cooked. It takesTakes about 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer the bacon to a clean plate for later use.
- Heat the same pan, add remaining oil.
- Add the chopped broccoli cauliflower and lemon seasoning.
- Roast them for 2 minutes until they are 50% cooked (you want that slight crunch to remain).
- Now, add the mustard, cooked bacon, sliced lime and saute everything together.
- Cook this on medium for a minute and then turn off the heat.
- Add the sliced radish and slivered almonds.
- Lightly mix everything using a fork (this prevents the veggies from mushing).
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
Bacon - I’m using turkey, but any bacon can be used as per choice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 20g
2 Replies to "Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Salad"
Mary Burge July 8, 2019 (3:39 pm)
Sounds so yummy. Can’t wait to. make this dish.
Molly Kumar July 12, 2019 (12:40 pm)
Thanks so much Mary and look forward to you trying this.