Cucumber Avocado Salad: super easy and flavorful salad made using simple ingredients like cucumber, avocado, tomatoes, onion, mint, olive oil, and vinegar. Perfect to accompany any meal, brunch or party.
This weekend we had a fun brunch get-together at our place and this Cucumber Avocado Salad was a major part of it.
It was absolutely Looooved by everyone and was used as a side, topping and salad with other dishes in the brunch.Whenever I plan a party or gathering, I’m always stressed about the salad as MOST of the times that’s one thing that’s always left in the end.
And who wants to eat leftover salad, right?
But with this salad, there were no leftovers and we literally had to make it twice but the good part, It’s SUPER Easy to make!
Ingredients for the Cucumber Avocado Salad:
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Rice Vinegar
As you can see, the ingredients are pretty simple and easily available in any store.
You don’t need any special types of equipment or ingredients for this simple Cucumber Avocado Salad recipe.
How to Make the Cucumber Avocado Salad:
The steps are easy peasy:
- Clean and chop all the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- Add the chopped salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil dressing over it.
- Mix using a fork.
- Server fresh or you can chill it for a few minutes and serve.
So go ahead and try this 10 minutes salad today and pair it with your favorite food.
You can also use it as a stuffing for a sandwich or accompany it with fish/chicken or any other meat dish.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You May Also Like ::
Roasted Cauliflower Salad
10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad (with Chili Lime Seasoning)
Quick Cucumber Tomato Zaatar Salad with Honey-Citrus Dressing (GF)
Cucumber Avocado Salad
Cucumber Avocado Salad: super easy and flavorful salad made using simple ingredients like cucumber, avocado, tomatoes, onion, mint, olive oil and vinegar. Perfect to accompany any meal, brunch or party.
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 1 Small Onion
- 8-9 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp White Pepper Powder, you can use black pepper too
- Pinch of Sugar, optional
Make the Quick Salad Dressing:
- In a small bowl, juice 1 lemon and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk the olive oil mix and keep separately
Chop All the Salad Ingredients:
- Wash cucumber, onion, tomato, avocado, lemon and mint and pat them dry using a cloth.
- Now take a cucumber and slice off the ends. Chop it into thin square shapes and add in a large bowl (I'm keeping the peel on, you may remove it too).
- Now slice the ends of the onion and chop it into similar small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Take the avocado and slice it into two parts.
- Using a knife, remove the pit/seed.
- Now, make horizontal-vertical lines on the inside of sliced avocado (resembling tiny squares).
- Scoop the avocado square shape pulp into the bowl.
- Chop the mint leaves and add in the bowl.
How to Make Cucumber Avocado Salad:
- Pour the olive oil mix in the chopped salad bowl.
- Mix everything using a fork or salad tongs.
- Serve Fresh or Chill in the fridge the minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 14gSugar: 7gProtein: 6g
No Replies to "Cucumber Avocado Salad (10 Minutes Easy Recipe)"