10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad: light and delicious Greek salad using watermelon, cucumber, feta, onions, olives with chili lime seasoning. Perfect for BBQ, Grilling or any meal.
While the summer is slowly moving away, I just cannot let go of the season without making my party favorite ‘10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad’ !!!
Also with labor day weekend just a few days away, this salad would be a perfect combination with any meat/veggies that you are grilling.
Now, if you love Watermelon salad, then you’ll love this salad as apart from all the delicious ingredients, I’ve also added chili lime seasoning.
Imagine all the sweetness from watermelon, cucumber and red onions along with this hint of chili seasoning, enhances the flavors to a WoW Level.
Ingredients for the Greek Watermelon Salad:
- Olives, I’m using a black and green
- Cucumber, I’m using Persian cucumber but any cucumber is fine.
- Red Onion
- Feta Cheese
- Chili-Lime Seasoning, adds soooo much more flavors
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
How to Make the 10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad:
This salad is so easy peasy to make, that you’d literally wonder Why you haven’t tried it before. So let’s get started my friends:
- Add all the chopped fresh ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the seasoning, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Mix everything using a fork (please mix lightly as you don’t want to mush the ingredients).
- Serve Fresh or Chill and then serve.
Now, the only thing we always debate at home, whether to serve it fresh or Chilled?
I loooove it served chilled and Mr. likes it as is (fresh), so no matter which way, it tastes amazing!!!
I love Watermelon salad and the Greek ingredients just add so much to the flavors. Also, that chili-lime seasoning literally works it magic in every bite.
Also, did you know that there’s is no 1 single name for this salad, it’s also known as:
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
Watermelon Feta Salad
Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad
Spicy Watermelon Salad
So no matter what you call it, it tastes absolutely delicious!
Tips on Serving 10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad:
It goes perfectly with grilled meats or veggies.
Can be served with any spicy dishes to mellow down the heat/spice level.
Perfect for packed picnic lunches.
Serves as a great light meal (I literally am surviving on this for the past 2 days as it’s so hot to cook).
Can be kept in the fridge for a day, to store longer, I recommend keeping all the chopped ingredients separately (this prevents the salad to become watery).
This salad can be easily doubled or tripled or even made into much larger quantities.
Do I Have to Add All These Ingredients in the Salad?
Of course not, add whatever ingredients you have and you can totally skip ‘chili-lime’ seasoning and use salt.
Hope you try this recipe ASAP or for your next grilling party and do let me know how you liked it OR What did you serve it with?
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 4 Cups Chopped Watermelon
- 1/2 Cups Chopped Olives
- 4 Persian Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, chopped
- 15 Feta Cheese Cubes
- 1 Tsp Chili-Lime Seasoning
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 5 Fresh Parsley Sprigs, chopped
How to Make 10 Minutes Greek Watermelon Salad
- In a large bowl, add chopped watermelon, cucumber, olives, onions, and feta cubes.
- Add chopped parsley, chili-lime seasoning, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix everything using a fork.
- Serve Fresh or store in fridge for 30 minutes and then serve chilled.
I'm using Persian cucumbers, but any cucumbers can be added.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 320mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 12gSugar: 57gProtein: 26g