This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PAMAvocadoPump #CollectiveBias
Cauliflower Egg Muffins: easy, soft, and delicious muffins made using turkey bacon, spinach, cauliflower, eggs and cheese. Perfect for Breakfast or Snack. Makes 12 medium muffins in under 30 minutes.
It’s been 2 weeks since New Year and I hope your “New Year New Me” resolution is going strong 🙂As I’m here to make it even stronger, delicious and super easy to follow with these Turkey, Spinach and Cauliflower Muffins that we have been devouring past few days.
As I did mention in my previous posts, we are trying to maintain or I’d say move towards a more Healthy & Easy lifestyle.
Hence, there are lots of simple changes that I’m making and the two such changes are:
— Cook more healthy and easy recipes at home
— Make recipes that can be used the next day too for office lunch/snacks
And, PAM® Spray Pump Avocado Oil has been helping me achieve both the goals at an amazing pace.
There are a few ‘MUST Have’s’ for our kitchen and PAM has been in that list for ages. I simply CANNOT imagine baking/cooking certain dishes without it as their cooking spray makes life so much easier!
So on our recent visit to Walmart, I came across the NEW PAM® Spray Pump Avocado Oil and being an Avocado + PAM lover, we had to try it ASAP.
Seriously, you don’t need to add a ton of extra calories to cook great food… unlike butter and oil as PAM Spray Pumps:
- Lets you control how much you use to avoid over pour and manage added fat and calories.
- The superior non-stick cooking experience of PAM and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, you can make sure all your recipes are easy and real tasty.
- Once the goods are baked, the cooking spray makes it really easy to remove them from the baking dish (simply use a fork or knife to lift the sides).
The muffins are simply amazing yet so easy to make, just a few ingredients and if you are doing a glutenfree/keto diet, they would be your new besties:
They don’t involve much cooking (YaaaaY)!!!!
Another Yaaay, as there’s no cheese in this yet its super creamy and delicious thanks to Cauliflower.
Now, I made cauliflower rice for the muffins at home and cooked the turkey bacon (remember we are keeping it light).
However, if you’d like, you can even use store-bought cauliflower rice (just squeeze excess water from it).
Cauliflower Egg Muffins Process
Then you simply gather all the other ingredients and mix everything together in a large bowl.
That’s ALL the cooking/mixing you need to do.
Cauliflower Egg Muffins Ingredients
Then you spray the muffins pan with your Fabulous PAM Spray Pump Avocado Oil and pour the mixture in each muffin tin.
Simply bake as per temperature in the instructions and within 25 minutes you’d have 12 medium-size Turkey, Spinach and Cauliflower Muffins.
You can serve them as breakfast or snacks and they make an amazing ‘On-the go-Snack’ too.
Infact, everyone in the family loves it so much that they are on repeat almost twice a week.
So I definitely keep some packed in the fridge for those 2 pm hunger pangs or post-gym snack or just a quick bite with coffee.
Check your local Walmart for a demo of the product and to grab an awesome bag.
(Here’s the picture of the aisle I got these from at Walmart)
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 4 Eggs - use any variety
- 4 Strips Turkey Bacon - use more or less as per taste
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves - cleaned and chopped into tiny pieces
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste
- Chili Flakes - optional
- PAM® Spray Pump Avocado Oil - for baking the muffins
! Prep Work:
- Pre-heat the oven at 375F
- Add cauliflower florets in a food processor and shred into tiny pieces. Keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan and add 4 strips of turkey bacon and cook until crisp. Turn off the gas once cooked.
- Once the bacon is cool to touch, chop it into tiny pieces.
Make the Cauliflower Egg Muffins Batter:
- Take a large bowl and add the 4 eggs in it.
- Whisk until evenly combines.
- Add cauliflower rice, bacon, spinach and seasoning.
- Whisk everything together to form a thick batter.
- Now, spray the muffin tins using the PAM® Spray Pump Avocado Oil.
- Pour this batter into each muffin tin (about 3/4).
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the muffins are puffed and cooked, turn off the oven.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes.
- Then simply use a fork or knife to lift each muffin out and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve fresh with choice of dip or ketchup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 338mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g