Gourmet Mushroom Omelette
Gourmet Mushroom Omelette: fluffy and cheesy omelette made using mushrooms and caramelized onions.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Mushroom ? …..Pizza…..Soup……Stir-Fry……Puffs …..And how long does any of these takes to make ?Mmmmm….Maybe 20-30minutes, depending on the recipe, along with tons of other ingredients.
So next time when you think of Mushroom, think about a quick, healthy and oh so yum omelette -‘Mushroom Omelette‘…It’s a hands down the easiest recipe that can be made involving mushrooms. And trust me, it tastes and looks as fancy as you can get in any gourmet cafe or restaurant…
So this Valentine’s try this gorgeous looking gourmet “Mushroom Omelette” for breakfast with your special one…May be surprise them with breakfast in bed with this easy peasy recipe 🙂
~ Enjoy n Share ~
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushroom - washed
- 1/4 Cup Onions – Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cream-Cheese - Room temperature (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
- Pinch of Salt (As per your taste)
- Oregano – Seasoning (Optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream-cheese for 2 minutes to form a smooth frothy mixture.
- Now add the seasoning to the egg mixture, stir and keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan on high for 2 minutes with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add, half the egg mixture and swirl the pan (Circular motion) to make the egg mixture spread evenly inside the pan.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Now, sprinkle half of the “mushroom, onion, cheese” and let everything cook on a low heat for about 2minutes (Keep an eye as it may burn easily)
- Using a spatula, turn the omelette upside down and let it cook for another 2minutes.
- Transfer the cooked omelette onto a serving bowl (You may sprinkle some extra cheese on top – as per choice)
- Cook the other half of the egg mixture by following the steps above.
- Serve Hot !
Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 350 Total Fat 45g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 31g Cholesterol 100mg Sodium 300mg Carbohydrates 9g Fiber 2g Sugar 3g Protein 18g