Gourmet Mushroom Omelette: fluffy and cheesy omelette made using mushrooms and caramelized onions.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Mushroom ? …..Pizza…..Soup……Stir-Fry……Puffs …..And how long does any of these takes to make ?Mmmmm….Maybe 20-30minutes, depending on the recipe, along with tons of other ingredients.
So next time when you think of Mushroom, think about a quick, healthy and oh so yum omelette -‘Mushroom Omelette‘…It’s a hands down the easiest recipe that can be made involving mushrooms. And trust me, it tastes and looks as fancy as you can get in any gourmet cafe or restaurant…
So this Valentine’s try this gorgeous looking gourmet “Mushroom Omelette” for breakfast with your special one…May be surprise them with breakfast in bed with this easy peasy recipe 🙂
~ Enjoy n Share ~
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushroom - washed
- 1/4 Cup Onions – Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cream-Cheese - Room temperature (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
- Pinch of Salt (As per your taste)
- Oregano – Seasoning (Optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream-cheese for 2 minutes to form a smooth frothy mixture.
- Now add the seasoning to the egg mixture, stir and keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan on high for 2 minutes with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add, half the egg mixture and swirl the pan (Circular motion) to make the egg mixture spread evenly inside the pan.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Now, sprinkle half of the “mushroom, onion, cheese” and let everything cook on a low heat for about 2minutes (Keep an eye as it may burn easily)
- Using a spatula, turn the omelette upside down and let it cook for another 2minutes.
- Transfer the cooked omelette onto a serving bowl (You may sprinkle some extra cheese on top – as per choice)
- Cook the other half of the egg mixture by following the steps above.
- Serve Hot !
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 18g