Best White Chocolate Christmas Martini is a perfect blend of rum, vodka, peppermint with homemade white chocolate liqueur that’s delicious and smooth in every sip.
This White Chocolate Christmas Martini is my very favorite ‘Christmas’ drink (I mean just look at it – doesn’t it look gorgeous) and has just the right amount of boozy kick.
It’s perfect to get any of your holiday party started or just treat yourself to this in a tall martini glass for a night in at home.
Although it’s perfect for Christmas, but hey, we don’t mind if you drink it all year round.
Oh, by the way, I’m not a white chocolate lover kind of person but surely, if you mix that many things along with it, who wouldn’t like it 🙂
That’s exactly HOW, we started making these White Chocolate Christmas Martinis at home.
We ran out of the chocolate liqueur that we used for drinks during one of our house party and had to do something to get the drinks going.
So, decided to make our own batch which is slightly thicker and the best part, you CAN control how much chocolatey/sweet/thick it going to be.
Whether you want full fat/skim or just about a mix of both.
So the only cooking involved is making the ‘White Chocolate Liqueur’ after which it’s just mixed, shake & pour – easy-peasy.
TIP: If you are Vegan, you may use Coconut/Almond or Cashew milk
:: You May Also Like ::
*** Wishing You & Your Loved Ones A Merry Christmas – Love, Peace & Hope ***
- 1 Cup Half n Half - you may use almond/cashew/coconut milk if Vegan
- 1/4 Cup Plain Vodka - you can use vanilla vodka too
- 4 Tbsp Plain Rum
- 2 Tbsp Peppermint Schnapps - you may use peppermint extract too
- 1/4 Cup Semisweet White Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream - for decoration
- 3 Peppermint Bark Crushed - for rimming the glass and decoration
- 4 Peppermint Bark Curved side
- Shaved White Chocolate - for decoration
** Rimming the Glass **
- Pour the crushed peppermint bark in a plate.
- Take some simple syrup/honey or plain water and moisten the rim of the glass with it.
- Dip the moistened rim of the glass (in a 90 degree angle) into the peppermint mix.
- Remove and place in fridge, follow the process to rim all the glasses.
** Making the Hot Chocolate **
- In a saucepan, add half n half, chocolate chips, 2 Tbsp crushed peppermint bark and stir continuously till the chocolate melts (Don't let the mixture boil).
- Remove from heat and cool to touch.
- Pour the chocolate milk, vodka, rum, peppermint schnapps in a shaker (you can use a tight lid container too) and shake for 1/2 minute.
** Making the Drink **
- Remove the rimmed glasses from the fridge.
- Pour the white chocolate martini in the glasses.
- Decorate with whipped cream, crushed peppermint and shaved white chocolate.
- Place chopped peppermint bark in each glass and serve immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 196 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 21mg Sodium 37mg Carbohydrates 17g Sugar 15g Protein 3g
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback.
You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below: