Gourmet Mushroom Omelette is a super delicious recipe that’s easy to prepare using few ingredients.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Mushroom ? …..Pizza…..Soup……Stir-Fry……Puffs …..And how long does any of these takes to make ?Mmmmm….Maybe 20-30minutes, depending on the recipe, along with tons of other ingredients.
So next time when you think of Mushroom, think about a quick, healthy and oh so yum omelette -‘Mushroom Omelette‘…It’s a hands down the easiest recipe that can be made involving mushrooms. And trust me, it tastes and looks as fancy as you can get in any gourmet cafe or restaurant…
So this Valentine’s try this gorgeous looking gourmet “Mushroom Omelette” for breakfast with your special one…May be surprise them with breakfast in bed with this easy peasy recipe 🙂
~ Enjoy n Share ~
- 4 Eggs – I’m using free range organic eggs (You can use as per availability)
- 1/2 Sliced Mushroom – Cleaned & Washed ( You can use any variety of mushroom)
- 1/4 Cup Onions – Chopped (You can chop onions as per choice - long, small or cubes)
- 2 Tbsp Cream-Cheese - Room temperature (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese – You may use any cheese as per taste
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil – For cooking the omelette (You may use any flavorless oil of choice)
- Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
- Pinch of Salt (As per your taste)
- Oregano – Seasoning (Optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream-cheese for 2 minutes to form a smooth frothy mixture.
- Now add the seasoning to teh egg mixture, stir and keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan on high for 2 minutes with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add, half the egg mixture and swirl the pan (Circular motion) to make the egg mixture spread evenly inside the pan.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Now, sprinkle half of the “mushroom, onion, cheese” and let everything cook on a low heat for about 2minutes (Keep an eye as it may burn easily)
- Using a spatula, turn the omelette upside down and let it cook for another 2minutes.
- Transfer the cooked omelette onto a serving bowl (You may sprinkle some extra cheese on top – as per choice)
- Cook the other half of the egg mixture by following the steps above.
- Serve Hot !