Thank you Karo® Syrup for sponsoring this post. Celebrate sweet moments together with Karo®!
Best Cookie Charcuterie Board (Mint, Chocolate, Pecans, Raisins) – 4 different cookies like chocolate chip, mint, raisin, pecan made using Karo® Syrup and served with chocolate sauce, fresh fruits. Perfect for your gatherings, festivities or weekend fun.
Where are my Cookie Lovers as I’ve got not 1 or 2 but 4 popular cookies in one post but also a fabulous idea to serve them all together on a charcuterie board!
Not only do Charcuterie Boards look elegant but are also a fun-easy way to make the whole family pitch in ideas to decorate/add ingredients to the board.
They are easier to carry anywhere and are ready in literally half the time taken by lengthy recipes.
Also, the FAV reason to make this one, is that it’s equally loved by all age groups, we can pick and choose things we like to eat from the tray and it’s absolutely fun for kids.
My nieces/nephews and friend’s kids are always excited to see ‘What’s new in them’ 🙂
What is a Cookie Charcuterie Board:
With some social gatherings now possible, I’ve been doing a lot of finger food for snacks/desserts and my absolute FAV (also requested) is the ‘Cookie Charcuterie Board’.
Where I’ve arranged 4 different homemade cookies with fresh fruits like grapes, strawberries, and blueberries, and homemade chocolate sauce.
And what’s even better is I made all these cookies in less than an hour using Karo® Syrup. I love using them for my dessert and even sweet-savory recipes.
Karo® Syrup always delivers a smooth, balanced sweetness, and amazing texture to any recipe that it’s added to.
It lets the ‘true flavor’ of the other ingredients shine through and that makes it super easy to use.
It’s also absolutely versatile as an ingredient and can be added into anything like delicious marshmallows, fudges, caramels, pies, and scotcheroos to sticky cinnamon rolls, sauces, and glazes.
You name it and it got you covered 🙂
Ingredients for 4 Different Cookies:
The basic recipe for the cookies is the same using :
- All-Purpose Flour
- Karo Syrup
- Baking Powder + Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chip – for the chocolate chip cookies
- Mint Chocolate – for mint chocolate chip cookies (I added 3 drops of Green Food color which is optional)
- Raisins – for the raisins cookies
- Pecans – for the pecan cookies
How to Make the 4 Different Cookies:
The recipe is extremely easy peasy to make and is a lot of fun to make with the whole family or with friends. I’m dividing the process into 3 steps:
- Making a large batch of basic cookie dough.
- Dividing it into 4 smaller batches.
- Adding the 4 different flavors in them.
So, to make the big batch of cookie dough, We start by first whisking the egg.
Then we add the oil + Karo Syrup and whisk everything to a smooth batter.
Then add the flour (add half first), whisk and add the remaining and whisk.
Then we divide the dough into 4 equal smaller batches.
Add the 4 different cookie flavors and mix everything together.
Then we preheat the oven for 7 minutes.
Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, add the cookies to a lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 18 minutes at 350F and then remove the cookies and cool.
Making the Best Cookie Charcuterie Board:
- I start by getting a circular charcuterie board/platter.
- Then arrange the 4 different cookies first facing each other and keeping some space in the center.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into a dish and place it in the center of the board.
- Now, add the fresh fruits in-between the cookies.
- The board is ready to serve.
- You can also cover it with foil/cling-wrap and carry it for gatherings/picnics.
This is one dessert that is always a “STAR” attraction on your party table and there are never any crumbs left.
So, always keep some extra for yourself 🙂
Enjoy making these cookies with Karo Syrup or use it for more desserts like fudge, pies, toffee, brownies, etc.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
Basic Cookie Ingredients:
- ¼ Cup Karo® Corn Syrup + 2 Tsp
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Mint Chocolate - chopped
- 1 Tsp Mint Extract - optional
- 2 Drops Green Color - optional
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Pecans - roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
For the Charcuterie Board:
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries - washed
- 1 Cup Fresh Grapes - washed
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries - washed
- 1 Cup Chocolate sauce - homemade or storebought
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare Basic Cookie Batter:
* In a large bowl, whisk eggs and melted butter until fluffy.
* Add corn syrup and mix lightly.
* Now add 1/2 cup dry ingredients, whisk on lowest setting or use a spatula to fold the dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well combined.
* Similarly, add all the dry ingredients to wet ingredients to form a smooth thick batter.
Choose the Cookie Flavors & Start adding:
Add the mint chocolate, mint extract, and green color (if using). Mix and fold everything to combine the ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Add the chocolate chips, mix and fold everything to combine the ingredients.
Add the pecans, mix and fold everything to combine the ingredients.
Add the raisins, mix and fold everything to combine the ingredients.
Bake the Cookies:
(Same step for all the cookies)
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls/using a cookie scoop onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool 1 to 2 minutes on pan; remove from pan to wire rack.
Make the Best Charcuterie Cookie Board:
- Take the charcuterie board and place the chocolate sauce bowl in the center.
- Arrange the fresh fruits on four different sides.
- Add different cookies in between the fruits.
- Serve immediately or cover with cling wrap and keep outside until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g