Mini Orange Cranberry Rolls (video): super quick and delicious rolls made using biscuit dough, dried cranberries, orange jam and hint of ginger. Perfect to satisfy your Festive cravings, serve as appetizer or dessert.
Okay, these ‘Mini Orange Cranberry Rolls’ are my guilty pleasure all Festive Season!!! So soft, delicious and perfect size to fulfill hunger pangs.
And all of us at home just can’t get over how cute and Festive they look. Infact they are a big part of my Holiday parties.
As many of you may know, I literally hoard on Biscuit dough as its such a helpful ingredient and churns out amazing recipes in minutes.Also, if you like them just like me, you know you start buying them when they are available in marked down prices….somewhere in July/August #budgetgirls #mymealplan 😉
Now, the other thing that’s always stocked at home is these Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries as we love them as an anytime hearty snack.
You get the picture by now, that I’m always ready to make these delicious rolls 🙂
How to Quickly Make Mini Orange Cranberry Rolls:
- Flakey Biscuit Dough
- Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- Orange Jam
- Pinch of Ginger Powder (optional)
- Powdered Sugar + Milk – for the glaze
Once you have these easy ingredients, these rolls are just 20 minutes away and that my friend is fun!
How to Make Mini Orange Cranberry Rolls:
Once you have the mentioned ingredients, the recipe is super easy to make.
You start by thawing the biscuit dough and open the can.
Remove each biscuit dough from the can, they are packaged as 8 circular biscuit dough.
Then take 1 dough ball and roll into a circle.
Spread orange jam, sprinkle cranberries and pinch of ginger powder
Roll the circle into a log form and slice into 1/2 inch rolls.
Place the sliced rolls on a baking tray and bake to golden perfection.
Similarly, bake all the rolls and cool slightly before you ice them
Glazing the Rolls:
This step is sooooo important as why not go all the way for the rolls.
I love adding that Festive touch to all Holiday recipes and what better than an all-white glaze and dried cranberries on top.
The glaze requires just 2 Ingredients: Powdered Sugar & Milk
But I do like to add a few drops of orange extract to enhance the flavor a tad bit more….this makes them just like the gourmet kinds.
Also, I recommend glazing when they are still a little warm to touch. That way the heat in them absorbs teh sugary glaze quickly.
Also, whenever I make these Orange Cranberry Rolls, I always keep some extra for me as I know once they are served, they are gone in minutes.
So many times I had to skip eating them as they were already gone before I ate.
Absolutely Gorgeous & So Easy to Make !!
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1 Flakey Biscuit Dough Can - thawed
- 1 Cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 6 Tbsp Orange Jam/Marmalade/Sweet Chutney
- 2 Pinch Ginger Powder
- 6 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1.5 Tsp Milk
- 2 Drops Orange Extract
Make the Glaze:
- In a bowl, whisk powdered sugar+milk and form a smooth mix.
Make the Mini Orange Cranberry Rolls
- Thaw and open the biscuit dough.
- Take each biscuit and roll into a thin circular disc using some flour (on a slab).
- Now take 1 rolled biscuit dough and spread 1tsp orange jam on it.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and roll the dough.
- Similarly, fill and roll all biscuit doughs
- Now, take each roll and cut into 1/2 inch thick rolls.
- Place the cut rolls on a greased pan and bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Once baked and puffed, remove from oven and bake the remaining rolls.
- Let the rolls cool completely.
- Drizzle the icing on each rolls.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge.
Dough: I'm using Flakey Biscuit dough, but you can also make this using crescent dough, pizza dough or homemade rolls dough.
Jam: I'm using orange flavor, you can even use marmalade or apricot jam too.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g