Quick Honey Sriracha Bacon Brussels Sprouts: crunchy, spicy-sweet and super yum dish a perfect side for your Thanksgiving dinner or a light meal.
This Quick Honey Sriracha Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe is definitely a STAR side to any of your Thanksgiving meals.
It’s also one of the recipes that turned my ‘Brussels Sprouts’ bleh family to a brussels sprouts lover in 5 minutes.
The mix of ‘Honey with Sriracha’ is literally perfection!!!
The sweet-spicy ingredient adds such amazing flavors that I cannot imagine my Thanksgiving dinner complete without these.
And the best part about this Quick Honey Sriracha Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe is that it not only tastes amazing but super easy to make.
Now, who could resist that deal!!! Seriously, we love it so much that it definitely keeps featuring in our party menu every now and then.
Also, PLEASE use the same pan to fry brussels sprouts in which you crisped the bacon for that extra added flavor (Seriously sooooo yummm).
So, if you’re looking for a Brussels Sprouts recipe that your family would literally Looooooove to eat, these Quick Honey Sriracha Bacon Brussels Sprouts is the BEST Bet!
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts - cleaned
- 8 Strips Bacon - use the kind you like
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha - you can add or reduce quantity as per choice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl, whisk honey and sriracha together.
- Chop the brussels sprouts in bite size pieces (you can quarter them or cut them even further).
- Wash them with hot water and drain any excess water.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Place bacon strips and cook on both sides.
- Remove the cooked bacon and place on paper towel to soak any excess oil.
- Once the bacon is cold to touch, chop them into thin pieces.
- In the same pan, add chopped brussels sprouts and saute for 3-4 minutes (until slightly cooked).
- Now add the honey-sriracha mix and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped bacon and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy with other sides or main entrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 7g