This post was sponsored by Ling Ling, all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Brussels Sprout, Apple, and Orange Winter Salad: an absolutely delicious, super easy and flavorful salad that’s filled with winter veggies and fruits.
I’m using a homemade citrus dressing to go along with the flavors and serving it with LING LING FRIED RICE to make it a quick family meal.
This Brussels Sprout, Apple and Orange Winter Salad is our goto salads in winters and it pairs amazingly with any meal.
This week had been so busy and tiresome, that I had been looking forward to a more relaxed or indoor kind of weekend and absolutely no-cooking.
But even if I mean no-cooking kind of weekend, we still want flavorful – delicious meals and what better way to use our favorite new LING LING FRIED RICE line of Asian inspired flavors like :
We got them from our local grocery store and you can check your nearest store information here <–
I did mention it before as well that we love using LINGLING Fried Rice because of their Infusion Cooking Method.
Where each grain of rice is infused with signature sauces for incredible flavor in every bite.
You can literally smell the aroma the moment you take out the bowl from microwave.
So, we decided to pair our Brussels Sprout, Apple and Orange Winter Salad with this Japanese Style Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice
It uses all white meat along with veggies like peppers, edamame, leaks, roasted corn, etc.
You can look at the gorgeous colors in my fried rice bowl above and you can also see that each grain is separate and nothing sticks or clumps.
It’s really easy to make a flavorful and healthy meal at home even when we are feeling completely drained as this meal literally took me 15 minutes to serve.
Also, please GRAB this COUPON to Buy your FAVORITE Flavor & a chance to enter a GIVEAWAY:
$2 off a box of LING LING FRIED RICE at any retailer where the products are sold *
* GIVEAWAY DETAILS *
- Prize: 1 of 10 $100 Walmart Gift Cards
- Dates: November 10 – 22, 2017
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes (10)
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Cup Brussels Sprout - thinly sliced
- 1 Large Green Apple - thinly sliced
- 1 Large Orange - peeled, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Carrot - thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Small Red Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp Chopped Walnuts
- Few Cranberries - fresh or frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp Cheese - optional
- Juice of 1 Large Orange - about 1/4 cup
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 Tsp Honey - optional
- Pinch of White Pepper
- Salt - as per taste
- In a medium bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and whisk for a minute.
- Keep the dressing aside
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing before serving (for that extra crisp taste) and mix lightly.
- Serve Immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 23mg Sodium: 348mg Carbohydrates: 72g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 29g Protein: 10g