Instant Pot Ravioli in Spicy Pumpkin Wine Sauce: Ravioli sauteed in leftover pumpkin puree, seasoning and white wine along with peas and onions.
Perfect recipe to use Thanksgiving leftover & Fingerlicking Good!
Thanksgiving is behind us and this Instant Pot Ravioli in Spicy Pumpkin Wine Sauce is the best way to use up most of your leftover Thanksgiving ingredients.
If your Thanksgiving is anywhere close to ours, I’m sure you must be left with tons of Leftover or half used cans of ingredients.
And you must be trying to sneak in those leftovers into upcoming meals.
We have tried Cranberry Sandwiches, Turkey Sandwiches and Mac-n-Cheese using the leftovers, but my family was not ready to eat just another one easily.
So, this Instant Pot Ravioli in Spicy Pumpkin Wine Sauce is my savior and we got no further leftovers left 😉
No peas in the side….. or no bits n pieces. The plates were polished clean!!
Apart from it being an absolute HIT with everyone at home, it’s becoming my favorite too as it took just 10 Minutes to cook this using Instant-Pot.
The ingredients are also pretty simple and are a mix of frozen, canned and seasoning packets.
What gives this Instant Pot Ravioli in Spicy Pumpkin Wine Sauce a FINGERLICKING taste is:
Pumpkin Puree: I’m using storebought, but you can use homemade too
Hot Sauce: I’m using sambal, but you may use any hot sauce as per taste
Wine: I’m using white wine as we had some leftover but you can use red wine too.
The other convenient thing that I love about this recipe is that it uses frozen ravioli and peas.
That means you can make this Instant Pot Ravioli in Spicy Pumpkin Wine Sauce without much notice as there’s no thawing necessary.
Simply saute the ingredients as per instructions below and turn on the High-Pressure Cooking mode in Instant-pot.
Within 10 minutes, you get a delicious and piping hot meal. If need be, you can skip the wine and make it a complete family meal for adults and kids.
I even saved some for my friend who couldn’t attend our Thanksgiving and she had this for dinner the next day.
So you can definitely store it in the fridge for a day or two.
: BONUS TIP :
To PREVENT Ravioli / Gnocchi from heating up too dry:
Always sprinkle some water when microwaving ravioli’s or even gnocchi, as that helps in heating them evenly and the dish comes out moist.
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1/2 bag Frozen Raviolis
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Onions - chopped
- 1/2 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Sambal Sauce - any hot sauce and add the quantity as per taste
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Parsley - chopped
- Turn on the Instant-Pot in Saute mode and add 3 tbsp oil.
- Add chopped onions, peas and saute for a minute.
- Now add pumpkin puree, sambal sauce, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning and saute till sauces start bubbling (about a minute or under).
- Add frozen ravioli, water and saute everything to mix evenly.
- Close the lid, set Valve to Seal.
- Cook on MANUAL High Pressure for 6 minutes.?Quick release the pressure.
- Open lid and Turn on the Saute Mode.
- Stir in wine and saute cook for 1 minute.
- Tun the Instant pot off and transfer the ravioli in serving dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and cheese (if using).
Amount Per ServingCalories 301 Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 2g Sodium 64mg Carbohydrates 26g Sugar 7g Protein 5g