Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs: This sweet-spicy combination of creamy deviled eggs are perfect for any occasion.
Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs are Perfect for parties or a delicious-quick snack anytime.
This weekend I made these Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs for a ‘Girls Night-In’ party at my place and they were super hit with absolutely no crumbs left!
I’m also totally excited to share with you’ll that we are collaborating with the National Honey Board to celebrate the National Honey Month (September).
As many of you know, I love honey and it’s a part of my daily routine (honey tea in the morning) and I also use it in a lot of my recipes like:
So this collaboration was an absolute dream come true and I’m so excited to celebrate with Honey all September long 🙂
To continue with the celebrations, they also sent me this shiny golden goody bag that is designed with collaboration with lifestyle blogger Camille Styles.
So, I finalized a fun girls-night with my besties at my place and I decided to make these Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs that goes perfectly with our Honey theme.
I mean, I loooove the idea of a ‘girls night in’ as it definitely saves you all that driving around.
Then deciding a restaurant, making a reservation and many times, we left the restaurants early due to overcrowding or too loud music/atmosphere.
So, this Girls-Night-In is perfect for everyone along with these Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs.
Once, the menu was decided, I quickly arranged these cute lanterns, lights, straws, napkins and placed some wine to chill in the fridge (it ain’t a girls-night if no wine is there 😉.
As soon as all this was done, I finally started with my Deviled Eggs recipe which comes together in 23-25 minutes.
It’s a very simple recipe but the taste just blows everyone away as it’s the perfect combination of sweet-spicy.
The only IMPORTANT Thing you need – ‘Perfectly Cooked Boiled Eggs’ !!
That’s because you don’t want either hard eggs or too soft eggs.
You don’t want that graying yolk, as that just looks unappetizing.
So here are Tips for a Perfectly Boiled Egg:
1. You need to completely submerge the eggs into the water while boiling.
2. You want to gently place the eggs in a pot as you don’t want any crack or liquid coming out while boiling.
3. Always boil it for 8 minutes for that perfect hard-boiled eggs.
4. As soon as your 8 minutes are done, turn off the heat and transfer the eggs to an ice bath.
5. You must stop the cooking process at once for them to remain perfectly boiled.
6. Break the shell once the egg is completely cool or you’ll end up with not so nicely shelled eggs.
Also, another tip to remember is that you need to either mash the yolks for the filling or simply add everything in a food processor and blend for 1/2 minute.
Never whisk cooked egg yolks as that won’t give you the creamy texture for deviled eggs.
So, finally the Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs are ready and I can’t wait to share this with my friends.
I’m so looking forward to create some golden moments with our friends that we all will cherish forever.
So, go ahead and try these Honey Sriracha Deviled Egg sand Keep sending me your notes/comments here
Or on my Instagram or Facebook accounts as I love reading all your messages.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 6 Hard Cooked Eggs - peeled and halved (process below)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Clover Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha - plus more to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Grated Onion with juices
- ¼ Tsp Coarse Salt
- 1 Tbsp Mustard - in tiny ziplock bag or plastic dropper
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce - in tiny ziplock bag or plastic dropper
- Fresh Cilantro - Torn in small pieces
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika Powder - optional
How to To Perfectly Boil Eggs:
- Take a deep pot (that can accommodate 6 eggs nicely) and fill it with water.
- Heat the filled pan to the first boil and then slowly add the eggs.
- Let this boil for a minute and then reduce the heat to low and boil the eggs for 7 minutes.
- As soon as the 7 minutes are done, turn off the heat.
- Take another large bowl and fill it with ice.
- Place all the boiled eggs over the ice and let them cool completely (this stops the eggs from over boiling and turning them hard - also keeps the yolk bright yellow).
- Once cold, remove the shells.
To Make the Deviled Eggs:
- Carefully, slice the eggs into half (oblong).
- Using a spoon, lift the yolks from the whites and place in a bowl.
- Arrange the whites, cut side up on a large plate.
- Mash the yolks thoroughly with the back of a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, honey, sriracha, vinegar, grated onion and salt.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until mixture is thoroughly blended or churn it in a small food processor for 1/2 minute.
- Taste and add more Sriracha, if needed.
- Transfer this yolk mixture in a ziploc bag and snip one of the end to pipe it. (you may use piping bag with decorative tip too)
- Carefully fill each egg white, dividing evenly.
Decorate the Deviled Eggs:
- Place cilantro on each egg.
- Add 1 tiny drop of mustard and sriracha on each egg.
- Sprinkle some paprika on each.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve cold.
- TIP: Try an orange blossom honey varietal with this recipe.
Amount Per ServingCalories 341 Total Fat 26g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 14mg Sodium 1185mg Carbohydrates 22g Sugar 19g Protein 5g