Spicy Stir Fry Seekh Kebab (Indian Style Stir Fry Sausage): a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the flavors of juicy seekh kebab with the bold flavors of spicy stir-fry. Perfect for appetizer, side, or light meal.
Seekh Kebab Stir Fry
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and this dish is one of my Mom’s favorite chicken dish.
Chicken Seekh Kebabs / Kababs (Indian Sausages) stir-fried in a spicy saucy mix of onion, bell peppers (capsicum), spices, and sauces.
Super easy, flavorful, and comes together in minutes, it’s perfect for evening tea/coffee or brunch.
You can pair it with a light salad or dip for a light meal.
Spicy Seekh Kebabs Ingredients:
Here’s what we need to make this deliciousness: (You can use any seekh kebabs or sausages of your choice)
- Chicken Seekh Kebabs
- Ginger + Garlic paste
- Green Bell Pepper (capsicum)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Light Oil
- Soy sauce
- Green chili sauce
- White vinegar
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala
How to Make the Stir Fry Chicken Seekh Kebabs
I’m dividing the recipe in two parts:
Cooking the seekh kebabs. Once cooked, slice them into bite-size pieces.
Stir Fry Everything Together.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 6-7 Seekh Kebabs
- 1 tbsp ginger + garlic paste
- 1 onion, thinly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp green chili sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
Cook the Seekh Kebabs:
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat.
- Add the seekh kebabs and cook until browned and slightly charred on all sides. Remove from the pan.
- Once cool to touch, slice the seekh kebab in bite-size pieces and set aside.
Making the Spicy Stir Fry Seekh Kebabs:
- In the same pan, add the sliced onion, green bell peppers, and Stir-fry for a few minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add all the spices to the vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
- Now, add all the sauces to the vegetable mix and stir fry for another minute.
- Add the sliced seekh kebab and stir fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat or till seekh kebabs absorb the sauces.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and transfer the kebabs to the serving dish and enjoy hot.
Seekh Kebab: you can use any kebabs or sausages or your choice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 691Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 2032mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 51g