Eggless Blueberry Yogurt Muffins: super easy, delicious, and family favorite recipe of moist and eggless blueberry muffins using yogurt that’s bursting with berry flavor.
Eggless Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Come summers and these muffins are my favorite go-to breakfast or snack. Bursting with berry flavors and extremely soft and spongy.
They go extremely well with fresh coffee, tea, lemonade, or just a glass of water. And the best part – Make them once and they can last in the fridge for up to 2-3 days or unless gone 🙂
Eggless Blueberry Muffins Ingredients
The ingredients are simple and easily found in any home (check the recipe card below for exact ingredients and process):
- Fresh Blueberries – you can use dried soaked ones too.
- Yogurt – homemade or store-bought.
- All-Purpose Flour – also known as ‘maida’ in hindi.
- Baking Soda + Baking Powder
Making the Blueberry Yogurt Muffins:
For our convenience, I always divide the steps into two main categories:
Mixing Dry Ingredients:
Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
Mixing Wet Ingredients with Dry:
We coat all the blueberries with 3 tbsp of flour and keep them aside (This helps blueberries to hold shape while baking and not become all watery).
Now, whisk together sugar, oil, yogurt and vinegar together for 2 minutes.
Add the dry ingredients slowly and fold the mixture together to incorporate air and even mixing. (don’t over-mix as that results in runny batter or tight muffins).
Add in the floured blueberry and fold everything slowly.
Transfer to a muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes at 375F.
Remove and insert a toothpick in the center of any muffin to check for doneness.
Let this cool and serve fresh.
Serving Suggestions and Add-Ons:
The muffins go very well with hot beverages or plain lemonade or even lemon teas.
You can add a streusel to the muffins if you like them and bake accordingly.
You can even add some ‘poppy seeds’ or almonds to it while making the batter.
You can even add 2-3 tbsp of ‘cornmeal’ for that extra texture and taste.
Can even add whisked ‘cream cheese + sugar’ on top before baking.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1.5 Cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt - use thick or greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Oil – Any flavorless Oil will do
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven at 375 Fahrenheit
- Add 2 Tbsp Flour to fresh blueberry and gently mix with a spoon to coat each blueberry (this prevents blueberry from sticking in the dough and breaking).
Make the Eggless Blueberry Yogurt Muffins:
- In a medium bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder, and baking soda & keep aside. (Dry Ingredients).
- In another bowl, whisk oil, yogurt, vinegar, and sugar until combined.
- Now, lightly fold in (mix) the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly making sure no lumps are formed.
- Once the mixture is completely folded, add the blueberries.
- Fold everything to combine evenly.
- Transfer to buttered/oiled muffin tray.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, insert a toothpick in the center of the muffin and take it out. If it comes out clean+dry, the muffins are ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy with coffee/tea.
- Remove the muffin tray from the oven and keep it on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, poke a toothpick into the center of any muffin and remove it instantly. If the toothpick comes out clean, it means the muffin is cooked completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 7g