This post has been sponsored by Muir Glen. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Sheet Pan Cauliflower Nachos Recipe: made in under 20 minutes, extremely delicious, and light, these cauliflower nachos are a perfect snack for any occasion, big or small.Calling all snack and cauliflower lovers as we are sharing this incredibly delicious and light Sheet Pan Cauliflower Nachos Recipe today.
What’s even more fun is that the whole recipe is ready within 20 minutes, and we are adding our favorite Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes from our local Safeway for a delicious smoky flavor (with minimum effort)!
We are big-time snackers and our love for nachos is to infinity. We are always trying different kinds of nachos recipes at home (with/without meat).
But this Sheet Pan Cauliflower Nachos Recipe has been on repeat requests for parties so many times that I had to share this recipe.
Before we go ahead and discuss this simple recipe, let’s talk a little more about Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes. They’re a staple in our kitchen pantry.
We loooove the variety they have and the Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes have a sweet, almost fruity flavor with a firm texture.
There’s plenty of bright, sweet, juicy liquid in the bottom of the can, and it feels hearty and eats like bites of fresh tomato.
I’ve made so many recipes with them, including fresh pasta sauce (it’s a MUST for that), curries, and soups.
Now, let’s discuss the ingredients for the Sheet Pan Cauliflower Nachos recipe:
- Fresh Cauliflower
- Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Sweet Mini Peppers
- Red Beans
- Mexican Seasoning
- Avocado, Cilantro & Lemon Juice for decoration.
The Process to Make the Cauliflower Nachos Recipe:
Once you have all these ingredients, the recipe is super easy to make.
- You need to wash all the fresh vegetables.
- Then, chop the cauliflower into a thin chip-like shape.
- Chop rest of the veggies.
- Roast the cauliflower in the oven to cook it slightly.
- Then, add all the other chopped veggies as a topping.
- Add the cheese and Mexican seasoning.
- Bake for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Serve fresh.
(Picture of the step-by-step process of Cauliflower Nachos recipe using sheet pan) And that’s it! This deliciousness is ready in 20 minutes and you can surprise everyone with this light snack.
It’s perfect for parties as it’s cooked in a sheet pan, and you can use the same sheet pan to cook multiple amounts of Cauliflower Nachos.
You can even prep the ingredients and keep them in separate boxes/bags for an even quicker version of this Sheet Pan Cauliflower Nachos Recipe.
That’s it for today! Go ahead and try this recipe for your next weekend brunch/party.
Grab the Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes from your local Safeway asap and use the Safeway app when coupons are available.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#muirglen #organic @muirglen
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1/2 Whole Cauliflower Head
- 1/2 Can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 8 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 Small Jalapeno
- 1/2 Can Red Beans
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 4 Tbsp Cheese, use as per choice (I’m using a mix of cheddar and Parmesan)
- 3 Tbsp Mexican Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil, use any light oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Sprig of Cilantro for decoration
Preheat the oven to 400F
- Place all the fresh veggies in a colander and wash thoroughly.
- Rinse the kidney beans and remove any excess water
- Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower and cut it into thin long pieces (looking like thick chips).
- Now, take mini sweet peppers and jalapeno and cut them into thin circles.
- Place the thinly chopped cauliflowers on a baking tray and sprinkle 2 tsp oil and 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning.
- Place in the oven and roast the cauliflowers for 12 minutes (we want them slightly cooked with golden brown tops)
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven (once the timer goes off) and let it completely cool.
- While this cools, take the avocado, remove the pit, and chop into tiny pieces. Keep in the fridge.
- Now, add red beans, Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, chopped sweet peppers, and jalapeno over the roasted cauliflower.
- Sprinkle cheese and Mexican seasoning on top.
- Bake this for another 6 minutes (or till the cheese has melted).
- Remove the baked Cauliflower Nachos from the oven.
- Add chopped cilantro, avocado and lemon juice on top.
- Serve fresh and enjoy
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 821mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 13gSugar: 8gProtein: 10g