Soya Saag Aloo (Indian Potatoes Dill Recipe): super simple ingredients, extremely delicious and quick recipe using dill leaves/soya saag, potatoes, and Indian spices. This recipe is Vegan + Glutenfree
Calling all potato lovers as this Soya Saag Aloo (Indian Potatoes Dill leaves) recipe will literally rock your taste buds!
‘Dill’ leaves which are also known as ‘Soya Saag’, is yet another winter produce in India that we eagerly wait the entire year to consume.
And who doesn’t love Potatoes!!!
So this recipe is a great mix of two of our favorite veggies: Dille Leaves + Potatoes.It’s as easy as toss, saute and serve. No special equipment, no special ingredient, and hardly any steps.
This recipe is a great side to any Indian meal or you can serve it with flatbreads/rice or any other side of choice.
You can also store the extra dill leaves by carefully removing any thick stems and simply keep them in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.
These Dill Leaves stay in the fridge for a week and adds such an amazing flavor to your recipes.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1 Cup Soya Leaves - Dill leaves - washed and de-stemmed
- 2 Cups Boiled Potatoes - quartered or chopped into bite size
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder - use as per choice
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped potatoes
- Saute for a minute on medium flame.
- Add the spices and saute for 3 minutes over medium flame till potatoes are slightly cooked.
- Now add soya/dill leaves and saute on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Give it a final toss and if there's any residual water then saute for another minute and then turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with Indian flatbreads, meals or rice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g