Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes – Vegan & Glutenfree: Super soft, extra fluffy and tastes heavenly – these pancakes are made using almond flour, matcha green tea and coconut milk.
These Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes is a perfect Dessert for a Breakfast recipe.Pancakes are one such recipe that brings a smile to everyone’s face. It’s my ‘happy meal’ as I call it with a giant cup of fresh coffee 🙂
Recently, one of my cousins visited us from the east coast for 2 days and apart from showing her the fabulous San Francisco.
She’s made tons of my recipes and we have even FaceTimed so many times when she tried a couple of my recipes.
So it was absolutely needed to treat her to a delicious welcome meal !!!
And what better than these super soft, absolutely fluffy and delicious Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes along with her fav “Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie“.
Ingredients for the Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes:
- Matcha Green Tea
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Milk
- Baking Powder
- Toppings: fresh blueberries and chocolate syrup
How to Make Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes
As, she’s a vegan, so I’m making them using coconut milk but if you can use regular milk or any other milk substitute too or even egg (just add 1 egg in the recipe).
Also, as we would be mostly touring the city after breakfast, hence I wanted to make something that would be quick to make, eat and keeps us full until our next munch.
So, I’m using ‘Almond Flour’ in this recipe which is packed with nutrients for that extra kick of energy.
Also, low carb (seriously can’t have too heavy food and walk around the city) and the flour also help make these pancakes extra soft.
These pancakes come out absolutely gorgeous with a hint of green-golden color and the top has this really beautiful light golden shine !!
– it’s really pretty and I highly recommend you try it once.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Warm Water - you can adjust water consistency for thick or thin pancakes.
- 1 Tbsp Matcha - adjust as per taste
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Sugar - you may use any sweetener of choice
- 1/4 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
How to make Coconut Matcha Green Tea Pancakes:
- Preheat a griddle or small nonstick frying pan or a skillet to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients of almond flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients and gently add the dry ingredients (2-3tsp at a time).
- Whisk everything together to form a lump-free batter.
- Add oil/spray to the pan, and add one dollop of the pancake batter at the center of the pan.
- Spread it in a circle using a ladle (spread more for thin pancakes or less for thick pancakes).
- Flip when you see bubbles on the top and cook till the bottom is golden brown.
- Similarly, finish making all the pancakes.
- Transfer the pancakes on a serving plate, add some fresh berries on top, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle some powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g