This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SparklingEntertaining #CollectiveBias
Bacon Jalapeno RollUps (10 Minutes Super Easy Recipe): a delicious snack recipe that’s filled with crunchy, spicy and bacon flavors.
It’s perfect as Thanksgiving Appetizer or for any occasion and can be made overnight.
Hey Everyone, Hope you had a great weekend and I’ve been eagerly waiting to share these Bacon Jalapeno RollUps (10 Minutes Super Easy Recipe) with you’ll as we are totally in love with its crunchy-spicy flavor.
This weekend had been so warm(almost 80F) and we were hosting an evening get together with our friends and family and my biggest worry were snacks!
As always, I wanted something that everyone likes, can be made in advance.
And I don’t have to spend hours making…so these cute little rollups checked all our needs and were such a hit with everyone.
Now, these rollups were so flavorful and almost gourmet looking that many of our friends thought they are store-bought.
And they definitely didn’t want to believe that it took less than 10 minutes to make them 🙂 but trust me, they are that simple.
All you need is some bacon, cream cheese, tortilla, and greens. And the best part, I paired them with these ‘smartwater sparkling’ that I recently found in Safeway.
It’s the perfect beverage for when you are entertaining as
” it is not just your average sparkling water but has vapor distilled with electrolytes for taste”
– sounds Awesome, Isn’t it!!
The combination of these rollups with the smartwater sparkling was just pure bliss for not only everyone at our gathering but us hosts too as everything came together so quickly.
As I did mention, the recipe is absolutely easy to make and you can absolutely customize the filling as per your need or availability of ingredients.
I only eat turkey bacon, hence that’s the one being used here, but you can use just about any bacon you please, even a vegan bacon would taste good.
The only thing that you need to remember is that the cream-cheese should be at room temperature and slightly whipped, as that helps in spreading it evenly on the tortilla.
Just before the party started, I even gave it a little taste test with a chilled glass of my ‘smartwater sparkling’ (picture below)
And they seriously match so well – I’d call it innovative and modern 🙂
Here’s what we need, how we made and where we found them in Safeway:
Eat, Drink & Be Sparkling
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 6 Flour Tortilla - cooked & you can use homemade or store bought
- 1/2 Package Cream Cheese - room temperature
- 8 Bacon Strips - cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Jalapeno - deseeded and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Cup Mixed Spring Greens - chopped into bite size
- 1 Tbsp Dried Cranberries - chopped
- 3 Tbsp Hot Sauce - use any as per choice or omit
- 1 Liter smartwater sparkling - serve along with snacks
- Whip the room-temperature cream-cheese for a 1/2 minute for making it spreadable.
- Now, take 1 cooked flour tortilla and spread 2tbsp cream-cheese evenly on it.
- Take 2 tbsp chopped and cooked bacon and sprinkle it evenly all over the cream-cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp chopped spring green mix and spread it all over the bacon.
- Now, sprinkle some dried cranberries.
- Drizzle about 1/2 tsp of hot sauce over the mix.
- Now, roll the tortilla into a 'Wrap'.
- Firmly, roll the wrap on the wooden surface to make sure the cream-cheese and filling stick together.
- Take a knife and slice the wrap into small rolls (keep the thickness as per choice).
- Similarly fill all the tortilla with above ingredients and cut the rolls.
- Place the rolls on a serving plate and serve fresh.
- You may store these in fridge overnight by covering them with cling wrap.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 176mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g