This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFreeGoodness #CollectiveBias
Peach Mango Parfait: Healthy Breakfast or Dessert ready in under 7 minutes using fresh peach, mango yogurt, and granola.
Okay, you need to literally STOP everything you’re doing and try these Peach Mango Parfait which will instantly put you in a happy mood.
I’m always looking for ways to incorporate more fruits in our breakfast and this parfait is an easy – delicious way to do so.
Ingredients for Peach Mango Parfait
I made these with some extra ripe peaches, glutenfree granola and this unbelievably smooth and creamy Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in peach – mango flavor.
We are a huge ‘Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative ‘ fans (seriously if you’ve not tried them till now, you are missing out on some amazing flavors)
They are our favorite go-to breakfast/snack and I love adding them to my recipes as they are:
Packed with 6 grams of plant-powered protein
An excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D
Basically, everything good for you 🙂
Breakfast is always one of those challenging meals for me which not only has to be delicious but quick and definitely pretty to look at …. I mean don’t we all eat with our eyes first?
And we definitely want to see a gorgeous bowl of yum first thing in the morning…..and they are my secret weapon to fight Monday blues for sure.
I’ve made these Peach Mango Parfait many times now and they check all your boxes for a happy breakfast 🙂
Infact, I served these for an impromptu breakfast to our friends who visited us last weekend (Thank Goodness, I had recently stocked our fridge with Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative from Walmart).
So making breakfast for 6 people was an easy peasy breeze….these parfaits with some fresh coffee, seasonal fruit, bread and lots of chatter in the house!
Seriously, that’s what I would say weekends are made of !
Now, there is no set recipe to make a parfait as it’s so easy and mostly all about layering the ingredients as per your choice.
The only thing that I did slightly different is, I added a tsp of turmeric powder to the granola.
You might have read my previous posts about the benefits of turmeric especially as a healing agent for the body.
Other than that, I just layered the ingredients as per my convenience.
How to Make Peach Mango Parfait:
Also, given below is a picture of the aisle in Walmart, where I found these Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative (they come in many flavors but I bought peach-mango and strawberry flavors).
Also, here’s some great information about Silk and you can check more fun-creative recipes at Silk Social Hub and you can find details about Walmart <- here.
Go ahead and enjoy these parfaits with your loved ones and try all the delicious flavors of Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and remember, they are:
* Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
* No high-fructose corn syrup
* Live and active cultures
* Free of cholesterol, dairy, lactose, gluten, carrageenan, and casein
* No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
DID YOU TRY MY RECIPE – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly +@easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Pack Mango Yogurt
- 1 Large Fresh Peach - thinly chopped
- 1 Cup Granola - I'm using glutenfree granola, you can use as per choice
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds - slivered
- 6 Blueberries - optional - decoration
How to Make Peach Mango Parfait:
- Take a cup or bowl of choice and add 3 tbsp granola.
- Layer with 2 tbsp Mango Yogurt peach mango
- Layer 2 tbsp chopped peaches evenly on the yogurt.
- Again, layer with 1tbsp of granola and spread evenly.
- Finally add 1 tbsp peaches to the sides of the glass.
- Add 1tbsp Mango Yogurt on middle or next to the peaches.
- Finally, add 1tbsp granola on the other side.
- Place 3 blueberries in the middle of the glass.
- Sprinkle some roasted almonds.
- Serve fresh or cover with cling wrap and keep in fridge for a day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 15gSugar: 20gProtein: 24g