This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleSchoolDays #CollectiveBias
Fruit and Cookies Nachos (Fun – Easy Recipe): Everyone’s favorite nacho recipe with a sweet twist for a quick Back to School snack. We are making it with fresh strawberries, cookies and your favorite sweet toppings that makes it even more Irresistible!
Happy Monday Everyone and today I wanted to share this fabulous ‘Fruit and Cookies Nachos (Fun – Easy Recipe)‘ with you’ll.
Now, who doesn’t love nachos, all that crispy base with your favorite toppings makes for one quick and easy snack that the whole family loves.
And with a back-to-school schedule, I know many of the parents are looking for quick snack recipes which the kids would eat without being asked more than once.
Hence the ‘Fruit and Cookies Nachos (Fun – Easy Recipe)’, it’s one sure shot recipe that not only pleases their taste buds but also looks extremely delicious (You know kids eat with their eyes first 😉 ).
And what if I tell you that these took only 15 Minutes to make?
Trust me it did as we made them using the ‘ NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough ‘ (which we easily found in our local Safeway).
Then topped it using fresh strawberries, cream cheese, chocolate syrup, NESTLÉ® Fun Size Candy -NESTLE® CRUNCH® (which we also got from Safeway) and some fun sprinkles.
Now isn’t this some back-to-school snack that will surely bring a smile to your kid’s face? 🙂
Nestle is running a Sweepstake and here’s the link –#NestleSchoolDays Sweepstakes
So, when my friends decided to have a little afternoon meetup at our place along with their kids, I knew exactly what’s going on the menu :
Nachos along with the DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizzas (from Safeway frozen food aisle).
The DIGIORNO® pizza’s are easy to make and they have a ‘Rising Crust’ which makes the pizza super soft and bubbly with ooey-gooey cheese (Okay, I’m already hungry).
So our little afternoon meetup was absolutely easy breezy and the kid’s absolutely loved their back-to-school Fruit and Cookies Nachos along with the pizza.
The shining moment was that the moms, didn’t even have to insist once for the kids to finish their meal as everything was polished Clean !!
I would highly recommend stocking up on Nestlé products at Safeway as they make fun, simple, and helpful meal solutions for breakfast, lunch, after-school snacks, and dinner (Especially during the Back to School season).
Here’s more details on Where we found the products in Safeway:
How we made the ‘Fruits and Cookies Nachos’
Our Back-to-School Snack
As always, here’s me doing the absolute compulsory taste test 😉 !
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Packet NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries - chopped
- 4 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese - room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 3-4 NESTLE® CRUNCH® - fun size - chopped
- 1 Tbsp Colored Sprinkles
- Foil - for lining the baking tray
- 1 Ziplock bag - for piping the cream cheese
- Preheat the oven at 175 C
- Take the Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough and flatten them slightly using a rolling pin.
- Cut each square cookie dough into triangle and place on baking tray (lined with foil).
- Bake at 175 C for 7 minutes.
- Once the cookies are baked, remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Now, take the ziplock bag, fill it with the cream cheese mix (forming a cone shape) and put a rubber band on top to seal the bag.
- Once the cookies are completely cool, place them on the serving plate/dish.
- Sprinkle chopped strawberries and chocolate syrup.
- Using the cream cheese ziplock cone, add cream-cheese in a circular or any form of lines.
- Sprinkle with chopped Crunch bars and colored sprinkles.
- Serve Fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g