5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Ups: An absolutely ‘melt-in-your-mouth’ recipe that’s made using thinly sliced zucchini ribbons, filled with ricotta, marinara sauce and baked to perfection.
5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Up sis one dish which is a perfect combination of ‘Simplicity + Taste + Beauty’ and so easy to make that you’ll be absolutely surprised.
Since I had started my food blog, nothing gives me more satisfaction than making a recipe that not only feeds the tummy but also my soul.
That is just what happened with these 5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Ups – Super Easy Recipe.
Past few weeks have been so hectic that I didn’t even get to spend much time with my family.
So while I was finishing up the last of my week’s scheduled work, I was also planning on a comfort meal for the whole family.
Something easy yet absolutely delectable…and that doesn’t take much time to cook. And these 5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Ups was the answer.
They are filling enough to be served as an entree and for dessert, we’ll be noshing on my 7 Mins Chocolate Coconut No-Cook Pudding
(well, you gotta have desserts for all those comfy family meals).
The recipe calls for 3 main ingredients which can be easily found in most of our kitchens or pantry.
They are Zucchini (hehehhe – off course), ricotta and marinara sauce.
And to make this special recipe, I wanted to use a simple yet rich in flavor sauce hence I got Mezzetta® Marinara – Italian Plum Tomato as it’s Simple – Rich – Real.
What it means:
• Simple. Fewest, freshest, finest ingredients.
• Rich. The world’s best tomatoes – hailing from the rich soils of Italy’s San Marzano region.
• Real. All natural. No sugar. No paste. No shortcuts.
Ingredients for 5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Ups:
Zucchini, look for smooth, dent/scratch free zucchini.
Seasoning: Salt, pepper and Italian seasoning (if you like).
Process for 5 Ingredients Zucchini Roll-Ups:
Once I got all my ingredients, it’s time for my most favorite part :
- Making the zucchini ribbons
- Filling them with ricotta mix.
- Rolling them into these gorgeous looking rosettes
As soon as the zucchini rosettes were done, I added the Marinara Sauce on the base of my serving dish and placed the stuffed zucchini rosettes over it.
(I’m so obsessed with rosettes shaped food these days).
Then added another layer of Italian Plum Tomato Marinara Sauce, sprinkled some cheese and the dish was placed in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, you get this piping hot dish that’s bubbling with cheese and marinara sauce.
Serve it immediately and enjoy with your loved ones.
Until Next Time ~ XoXo
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 5 Medium Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Slice the zucchini using a peeler and aside the ribbons.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, 1/2 of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Now take 1 zucchini ribbon and spread 1 tsp of ricotta mix on it.
- Roll the zucchini into a rosette form and keep aside.
- Follow this step to fill all the remaining zucchini ribbons.
- Take a round baking dish and add 1/2 Cup of the marinara sauce on the bottom.
- Place all the zucchini rosette face up.
- Spread the remaining half of the marinara sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
Also, Mezzetta is running a fabulous GIVEAWAY – Trip to Italy (Click the Picture to Enter the Giveaway Link)
One (1) Grand Prize Winning Entry will be selected.
The Grand Prize consists of a trip for Winner and one (1) Guest to attend culinary experiences (including cooking class and farm tour) in the San Marzano region of Italy and explore other cities of Italy.
The Grand Prize trip consists of the round trip coach air transportation between the major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence and Rome, Italy, the culinary experience and tour of Italy.
*********************** All the Best for the Giveaway ***********************