Copycat Cheesecake Factory’s Cilantro Sauce: sweet n tangy sauce using cilantro, garlic, sweetener, tamarind, and cashew along with spices. It’s packed with flavors, fingerlicking yum and ready in 2 minutes. Make this once and store in the fridge up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container.
Can you get enough of those Cheesecake Factory avocado eggrolls with cilantro sauce?
OMG, I just can’t – even after devouring them, I still want to keep going on….they are that delicious!
And what I love most is their ‘Cilantro Sauce‘ which is a sweet n tangy with all things good in it.
I’ve looked at many stores for a similar product but haven’t come across anything similar.So decided to make myself a big batch Copycat Cheesecake Factory’s Cilantro Sauce (don’t worry, this recipe has been made endless times).
Ingredients for the Copycat Cheesecake Factory’s Cilantro Sauce:
- Cilantro Leaves – fresh is always preferred
- Garlic Cloves
- Tamarind Paste – you can use thick tamarind sauce too
- White Vinegar
- Sweetener of Choice – I prefer honey, but you can use maple syrup if vegan
- Seasoning – cumin powder, salt, and chili powder
How to Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory’s Cilantro Sauce:
Making this luxuriously thick and delicious sauce cannot get easier than this.
- Simply add all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse to form a smooth, thick consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or store if needed for later.
Every time I make a huge batch thinking it would last us at least a month.
But I don’t know who eats it as it magically disappears in 10-12 days … lol, cause we literally slather it with almost all savory snacks.
It’s so easy that you won’t believe that you never tried making at home.
I’m telling you, make a big batch as if you’re like me (who loves chutneys/sauce).
Then you’d find yourself having it on all savory food + salads + fried food + Oh my, I’m literally drooling talking about it 😉
So, go ahead, make it and enjoy!
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Broken Cashew
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Tamarind Paste
- 1/4 Cup Honey - you may use any sweetener of choice
- 2 Tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- Pepper - as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
How to Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory's Cilantro Sauce
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse to form a smooth sauce.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or keep in the fridge in an air-tight jar for upto a week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g