Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles (Without Molds): extremely creamy popsicles filled with fresh peaches and whipped Greek yogurt along with coconut-almond superfood mix.
No molds are needed to make these popsicles.
Summer has officially started here and you’re going to see a lot of healthy summer drinks/popsicles.
Fruity recipes like my ‘Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles (Without Molds)’ that are super creamy and super easy to make.
I’m one of that person, who can literally live on cold/frozen but fresh delicacies all summer long.
Be it salads, drinks, desserts or even regular food but I eat them cold….yep, that’s just me. And this summer.
I’ve been making a lot of popsicles (using this no-mold required method) using fresh fruits, juices, milk, and yogurt.
My favorite is mostly fresh fruit popsicles like this ‘Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles (Without Molds)’.
I made, even more, healthier ‘Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix’ from ‘Apricot Power’.
The SuperFood Mix is made from over 30 organic whole food ingredients combined with Apricot seeds.
So it definitely adds that extra ‘health punch’ in these popsicles.
I also wanted to share this recipe with you because of one big reason for making popsicles without molds.
You’ll not believe how long I didn’t make popsicles at home as I didn’t have any ice-cream molds.
I always loved popsicles and tried making them in glass/plastic cups but the results were never the same until I tried using these regular paper cups.
They were extremely easy to work with (slide or even tear the paper away when frozen) and they are so economical too.
Once the popsicles are ready, all you have to do is take a big bowl of warm water and submerge the cups in it for 4-5 seconds.
Then just lift the cup and squeeze out the popsicle using the stick – it’s seriously that easy peasy! (picture above).
If you ask ‘Why am I calling them Peaches and Cream’?
First: it’s one of my favorite summer flavors (imagine those golden-juicy peaches with a dollop of cold cream 😉 ).
Second: I tried this healthier version by using Greek yogurt which gave me all that creaminess without using actual cream.
So, go ahead and try these fresh homemade ‘Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles (Without Molds)’ and enjoy them with your friends and family.
They make an awesome picnic snack or dessert as they can be simply kept in the icebox along with any other food.
You can even make them in advance and keep in the freezer (cover with cling wrap) upto 15 days.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt - I'm using a vegan brand but you can use any yogurt.
- 2 Small Peaches - cleaned, pitted and chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup - optional, add as per your choice
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix - optional, can use any other nut powder
- 8 Small Paper Cups
- 8 Ice-Cream Sticks
Making the Popsicle Batter:
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt and maple syrup to a smooth consistency.
- Add the SuperFood mix or any other nut powder (if using) and whisk again.
Filling the Paper Cups:
- Now, take 1 tbsp chopped peaches and add it on the bottom of each paper cup.
- Add whisked yogurt mix in each cup (filling till top).
- Place the filled cups in freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take out the cups and place ice-cream stick in the middle of each cup.
- Put the paper-cups back in the freezer and free for 2hrs or till popsicles are completely frozen.
Removing the Popsicles from Paper Cups:
- In a bowl, add warm water.
- Place each frozen cup in the warm water bowl for 4-5 seconds.
- Lift the cup up and lightly pull the ice-cream stick towards you and the popsicle will come out of the cup.
- Similarly, follow the step for each popsicles.
- Serve the popsicles immediately and enjoy.