5 Minutes Honey and Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait: Quick and Delicious breakfast recipe using pomegranate, honey, banana, and pistachio.
Helloooo and Wish You’ll A Happy New Year and I wanted to Welcome you’ll with an easy 5 Minutes Honey and Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait.
Or rather a delicious way to start your New Year – New You Resolution (also our FIRST Recipe for 2017 – YaaaaaY).
Have you’ll made your new resolutions already and have you started following them?
I’m still thinking on my final list of resolutions but this time I’ve decided to keep them real simple and not more than 5, something that I know I’d achieve.
Now, my first one is where we all might start with – Health and I wanted to keep it something simple and very very manageable.
Something that I can stick with no matter what and ‘BREAKFAST’ is that Golden Word!
So, to jump start that ‘Eat Breakfast Every Single Day’ resolution, I have actually made a plan of making 2-3 different “5 minutes breakfast recipes” a week
And the easiest recipe to start with is this 5 Minutes Honey and Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait using Post ‘Shredded Wheat Cereal’.
I mean there’s absolutely no-cooking involved, just layer the ingredients one after the other and you have yourself a gorgeous looking breakfast in 5 minutes – its tastes Super Yum!
The mixture of pomegranate, honey, yogurt with shredded wheat cereal is not less than any dessert and you can get addicted to this healthy bite for sure.
And, just to help you start that New Year – New You resolution, here’s a coupon deal on your favorite Post brand cereal.
So, that’s my first recipe for the first resolution and while I continue to finalize my resolution list.
I’ll be sharing tons of easy recipes to help you with everyday breakfast or a quick snack.
What You Need for this 5 Minutes Honey and Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait :
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Cups Post Shredded Wheat Cereal - slightly crushed
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Cups Yogurt - I'm using plain yogurt but you may use any flavor
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Pistachio
- 1 Banana - peeled and thinly chopped - optional
- Mint Leaves - for decoration - optional
- Take a parfait bowl or any glass.
- Add 2 tbsp of yogurt on the bottom.
- Now, add 304 slices of bananas.
- Add 2 tbsp of pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle 1tsp of honey and few chopped pistachio
- Again, add 1 tbsp of yogurt and spread evenly.
- Now, add 2 tbsp of crushed shredded wheat cereal.
- Layer with 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Place a banana slice on top.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds, honey and pistachio.
- Place a mint leaf on top and serve fresh.
Amount Per ServingCalories 80 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 9mg Sodium 140mg Carbohydrates 61g Fiber 6g Sugar 34g Protein 13g