Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait is made using yogurt, granola, fresh apples and leftover apple pie (with filling and crust). My favorite way to use any leftover pie and perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert
These ‘Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait’ are my savior after every massive Thanksgiving dinner or any party where we have leftover pies.
Isn’t it just so annoying when you are left with that last of 1 or 2 slices of pie that nobody wants to eat but you also hate wasting food.So this healthy yogurt parfait comes so handy and the best part, with just a little makeover, no-one knows they ate that leftover apple pie 😉
Although I made them using the last 3 slices of apple pie, but you can use any kind of leftover sweet pies for this recipe (just change the name from apple to whatever you want).
Ingredients for Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait:
Leftover Apple Pie including crust and filling
The Process to Make Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait
- I start by scooping the filling and keeping it aside in a bowl.
- Then I break the crust into small bite-size pieces.
- Then we whisk the yogurt and chop pecans + apples
- Then we start adding these ingredients 1 by 1 in a bowl/cup
- Once everything is added, just add some whipped cream on top (optional).
- Serve these chilled or immediately.
Tips For Making Parfait:
As I mentioned above, I hate throwing food and these parfaits are a great way to use any of those dessert leftovers.
So, you can literally add any kind of ingredients that you like to any of these parfaits like:
Depending on what you and your loved ones enjoy.
The apple pie I used was slightly on a more sweeter side, hence I didn’t use any other sweetener with yogurt.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 2 Cups Yogurt
- 1 Large Apple, thinly chopped
- 1 Cup Leftover Apple Pie Crust
- 1 Cup Leftover Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Cup Granola
- 7 Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Break the apple pie crust into small bite-size pieces
- Scoop apple pie filling and whisk using a fork.
- Whisk the yogurt
Make Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait:
- In a cup, add 1tbsp pie crust filling.
- Add 2 tbsp whisked yogurt on top.
- Add 1 tbsp apple pie filling and spread evenly.
- Add 1 tbsp chopped apples.
- Add 1 tbsp granola.
- Add 2 tbsp whisked yogurt
- Add chopped apple, granola on top.
- Add some whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Similarly, make all the remaining parfait.
- Serve fresh or chill in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 6gSugar: 30gProtein: 12g