*** I’ve partnered with Idahoan on this sponsored post and all opinions stated are my own.
Loaded Mashed Potato with Kale & Bacon: bursting with flavors, creamy and absolutely melts in your mouth.
Makes any meal feel special or a perfect side dish for your holiday parties.
Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes and these ‘Loaded Mashed Potato with Kale & Bacon’ are done in under 10 minutes and filled with flavors – try it once and you’ll be hooked!
Potato is one vegetable which is always and I mean always brings a smile at everyone’s face at home and yes we have it almost every other day as a side.
Especially D, he simply loves it and can have it in all 3 meals 😉
Because of all that potato love, I’m always looking at new varieties of potatoes or easier way to make them and Gosh,
I was so happy to come across these New Idahoan Russets mashed potatoes that have :
“a nice smooth taste like original homemade mashed potatoes with just a hint of butter and cream & ready in 5 minutes” – what else do you need, right !!
And I quickly decided to use them with my favorite kale and bacon combination along with some seasoning and the entire dish was ready in 10 minutes – Oh My Gosh!!!
I just can’t stop raving about how easy and delicious it was to make these ‘Loaded Mashed Potato with Kale & Bacon‘
We had these mashed potatoes with garlic bread and some chilled lemonade (Why is the temperature in 90+ all of a sudden).
But with these New Idahoan Russets mashed potatoes, dinner was really easy – peasy and everything were ready in 30 minutes.
what else can you ask on a weeknight which gives you a feel of a lush comfy sunday night meal (where you go all out and make something really special).
These New Idahoan Signature Russets Mashed Potatoes are available at outlets nationwide now and have a re-sealable pouch which keeps the product fresh.
So, I hope you get them soon to make “Any day taste like Sunday” !
Until Next Time ~ XoXo
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Packet New Idahaoan Russets Mashed Potatoes
- 1-2/3 Cup Water - for the mashed potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Cold Milk - for the mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Butter - for the mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup Kale - frozen or fresh
- 6 Strips Turkey Bacon - you can use any other kind too
- 1 Tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/2 Tsp White Pepper Powder - you can use black pepper too
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Heat a pan and add 1 tsp oil.
- Add fresh kale and saute for 2 minutes. (if using frozen kale, then skip this process).
- Remove the kale and cook bacon in the same pan.
- Let the kale cool don completely and cut the cooked bacon into bits.
- Boil water in a large pot and add 2 tbsp butter.
- Turn off the heat and add cold milk.
- Now, empty the entire content of the mashed potato packet, stir everything and let it rest for a minute.
- Add sauteed kale, bacon bits, mustard powder, pepper powder and mix everything using a fork.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve fresh or store in air-tight container in fridge for 2 days.
Amount Per ServingCalories 68 Total Fat 2g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 8g