Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies, and hot sauce. Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes. You can use Thai sauce or any other hot sauce with this recipe.
Nothing like easy, quick one-pot meals especially on a busy weekday or even weekend. This ‘Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice’ is a favorite among friends/family and checks all those boxes.
It’s finger-licking yum and tastes exactly like the ones we get from authentic Asian restaurants minus all the oiliness.
Ingredients for Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1 Cup Fresh Shrimp (deveined and peeled) *
3 Cups Cooked Rice
2 Eggs (whisked)
2 Large Zucchini (chopped in bite-size pieces)
1 Cup Frozen Peas
1 Cup Frozen Mix Vegetable (carrot, beans, corn, and peas mix)
5 Tbsp Sriracha (any hot sauce you like)
2 Tbsp Sambal Sauce (use any hot sauce you like)
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
4 Tbsp Sesame Oil (can use any light oil)
How to Make Best Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice:
The recipe is super easy and actually can be divided into 3 main steps:
- Cooking the Shrimps: if you are using cooked shrimps, you can skip this step
- Cooking the Veggies: I’m using a mix of frozen veggies.
- Sauteeing Everything Together: mixing and cooking everything together with the hot sauce mixes.
Serving the Shrimp Fried Rice:
This spicy fried rice is a whole meal in it as we have already mixed it with veggies+shrimps, however, you can pair these too:
Stir Fry Green Beans.
Storing the Fried Rice:
This dish can be easily stored in an air-tight container and makes a great office lunch or next-day meal.
Simply heat in microwave or stovetop for 2-3 minutes.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You May Also Like ::
Saffron, Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto (30 Minutes Risotto)
Restaurant Style Shrimp Fried Rice (Sweet-Spicy)
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style)
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies and hot sauce. Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes.
- 1 Cup Fresh Shrimp (deveined and peeled) *
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 2 Large Zucchini (chopped in bite-size pieces)
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup Frozen Mix Vegetable (carrot, beans, corn, and peas mix)
- 5 Tbsp Sriracha (any hot sauce you like)
- 2 Tbsp Sambal Sauce (use any hot sauce you like)
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
- 4 Tbsp Sesame Oil (can use any light oil)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or wok.
- Add shrimp and saute until shrimps are cooked and turn orange on both sides (takes about 4-5 minutes). Keep stirring.
- Remove the cooked shrimp in a plate.
- In the same pan/wok, add 2 tbsp oil and add chopped zucchini.
- Cook the zucchini for 3-4 minutes over medium flames (until cooked on both sides).
- Add frozen peas, frozen vegetable mix, and saute everything on medium flame. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Once the veggies are cooked, remove them on a separate plate.
- Now, add the whisked eggs and keep stirring to cook them evenly and into a scramble. Transfer the scrambled eggs to another bowl.
- In the same pan/wok, add 1 tbsp oil and add the chili flakes.
- Now add salt, pepper, all the sauces (sriracha, sambal, and soy sauce) and vinegar. Stir everything until the first boil.
- Now add the cooked shrimp, veggies, egg, and cooked rice.
- Stir everything together and cook for 4-5 minutes (keep stirring in between to cook everything evenly).
- Turn off the flames and transfer the spicy shrimp fried rice to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy fresh.
Fresh Shrimp (deveined and peeled) : you can use frozen or cooked shrimp too. If using cooked shrimp, exclude the cooking shrimp process in the recipe.
Cooked Rice: you can use any kind of rice
Frozen Mix Vegetable: you can use any veggies of choice. Can use fresh veggies too, just increase the cooking time as per choice.
Sriracha: you can use any other hot sauce or even Thai sauce
Sambal Sauce: you can use any other sauce or skip this one.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 2999mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 26g
No Replies to "Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style)"