This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #myreddiwipbarista #CollectiveBias
Toffee Salted Caramel Latte: 3 minutes recipe to a coffeehouse-style latte made from the comfort of your home within a fraction of cost! Creamy, Dreamy & Yummm using 2 NEW Reddi-Wip® Barista products ~
(Click the picture below to visit the links for products directly)
These Toffee Salted Caramel Latte are Everything you want this season to jump-start your day with deliciousness.They are creamy, has just the right amount of sweet (no sugar needed) and seeing all those toffee crumbs on top, trust me makes you so happy 🙂
We tried this recipe a couple of times and every time I thought, I Have to share it with you as it tastes soooo good and I cannot believe it’s that simple.
Ingredients for the Toffee Salted Caramel Latte
Black Coffee / Espresso of your choice – I’m using plain black coffee
Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro Creamer
Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam
Salted Caramel – homemade or store-bought
Toffee – crushed
The Process to Make Toffee Salted Caramel Latte:
As you can see the ingredients are so easy, the coffeehouse type latte process is going to be even easier:
Drizzle Caramel inside the edges of the cup.
Add some crushed toffee at the bottom of the cup.
Now pour the black coffee/espresso as per your choice (1 shot or 2) leaving 2 inches from top.
Now start the fun part, shake the Barista Nitro Creamer and add into the coffee.
Take the Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam and top the cup with it.
Drizzle some salted caramel on top and sprinkle some crushed toffee.
Serve Fresh and Enjoy a cup or two as you donot have to worry about going out of budget to enjoy your latte.
Before you rush to buy the NEw products are are some details about them:
Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro Creamer:
- It literally transforms your everyday coffee with a rich, velvety texture and adds a naturally sweet vanilla flavor
- Easy one-step process
- Nitrogen-infused coffee creamer to enhance your morning cup of joe or hot beverages NEW at Walmart
Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam
- Add that frothy Barista style foam with just a can shake and get that velvety cream in every sip.
- Easy, one-step process.
- Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and no preservatives – Simple, sweet cream flavor that adds just a hint of sweetness
That’s how easy it is to creating family FAV Barista Style Drinks from the comfort of your home and within half the price.
You can try both these NEW products with any other flavor of coffee you like or in your new Chai Tea too!
Find the Both the NEW Reddi-wip® Barista Products at Your Local Walmart in the Creamers or Dairy Section:
And now for a Fun Surprise that would make Everyone at home even happier – Orange Soda Float !!!
Yesss!!! Who doesn’t love a float ….all that cream and soda that brings back so many happy memories or many of us.
So, I created a quick Orange Soda Float using these two products and orange soda. Seriously so easy and all you have to do
- Pour the orange soda in desired glasses (leaving 2 inches from top).
- Shake the Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro and slowly pour some on the soda (be careful as this quickly overflows, so be very very slow).
- Then add the Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam on top (go as high as you want)
- Once finished, serve immediately.
Before I leave, go ahead and try these NEW Reddi-wip® Barista products:
‘ Instantly take your Home Coffee from Drab to Fab CoffeeHouse Style’ !
Also, Check Out ReddiWip Page for more recipes/inspiration/product details.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 4 Shots Espresso
- Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro Creamer
- Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam
- 2 Tbsp Salted Caramel
- Toffee - crushed
- Take a cup and drizzle 1tsp salted caramel syrup in the inside edges of the cup.
- Now add 3-4 bits of crushed toffee
- Pour 2 shots of Espresso and whisk lightly.
- Shake the Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro Creamer container and add 2-3 pumps of it in the coffee.
- Top with Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam.
- Drizzle some salted caramel on top and sprinkle crushed toffee.
- Similarly, make the other cup and enjoy.
Orange Soda Float Recipe:
Pour the orange soda in desired glasses (leaving 2 inches from top).
Shake the Reddi-wip® Barista Nitro and slowly pour some on the soda (be careful as this quickly overflows, so be very very slow).
Then add the Reddi-wip® Barista Sweet Foam on top (go as high as you want)
Once finished, serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 19g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 16g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g