This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlantProteinForAll #CollectiveBias
Best Fall Veggie Burger that has a delicious veggie patty along with purple cabbage, kale, sweet potato, green apple, tomato and topped with crunchy pickled apple onion coleslaw and spicy yogurt dip. It’s delicious, crunchy and super quick to make.
<click the picture below to go directly to MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack link>
This Best Fall Veggie Burger is a family favorite meal on busy weeknights, lazy brunches and perfect for when hunger strikes at random times.
The burger is filled with a 1/4 pound cheezeburger (vegetarian) patty and lots of Fall inspired veggies along with crunchy coleslaw and creamy yogurt dip – Absolutely Bliss!!!
And the best part, I’m able to make 4 burgers within 25 minutes and that’s what I say is a Win-Win situation for everyone.
We love MorningStar Farms products and even my meat-lovers family/friends are always ready to have them due to its taste and variety. Hence, I can clearly say that:
MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians – they are for everyone!
MorningStar Farms® products are an “as-is” meal solution, so many times, we just heat and eat them directly without even any add-on.
Ingredients for the Best Fall Veggie Burger:
Since, it’s our favorite Fall inspired burger, hence I’m adding all the colorful Fall veggies.
MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack
The MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack are NEW items available in the frozen foods section at Walmart.
You can look at our 1/4 pound Cheezeburger patty below, it’s delicious and filling. I usually make 1 burger each person, unless someone is really really hungry, then you can add the extra burger.
The process to Make the Best Fall Veggie Burger:
As mentioned above, the recipe is super easy and I divide it into 3 parts:
- Make the Apple-Onion Pickled Coleslaw (takes 5 minutes)
- Make the Spicy Yogurt Dip (takes 2 minutes)
- Cook the Cheezeburger patties and assemble the burger (takes 15 minutes)
Here, you can see the ingredients and the final apple-onion coleslaw (details in recipe card below).
Once, the dip and coleslaw is done, making the burger is soooo easy.
After you have thawed and cooked the cheezeburger patties, let’s assemble the burger – which is the most fun part.
You place the kale, cabbage and sweet potatoes on the lower bun.
Then add the cooked 1/4 pound cheezeburger on top.
Then smear the yogurt dip
Then You add tomatoes, onion-apple coleslaw and some more kale.
You can add more yogurt sauce (if you like)
Our Best Fall Veggie Burger is ready to be served 🙂
Just add the slightly browned sesame bun on top and we are ready to party!!!
Before you head over to Walmart to buy the MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack, Remember these:
They are delicious meat-free burger that’s perfect for any diet.
The MorningStar Farms’ Vegan Cheezeburger is made with cheddar-style vegan cheeze.
The taste is amazing and pleases everyone in my family from vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters alike.
These burgers stored in the freezer and can be cooked on the grill (recommended), in a skillet, the microwave, or in the oven.
There’s also a Burger Bar Truck moving around the country, which you can check the link to find more recipes + inspiration.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You May Also Like ::
Best Fall Veggie Burger
Best Fall Veggie Burger that has a delicious veggie patty along with purple cabbage, kale, sweet potato, green apple, tomato and topped with crunchy pickled apple onion coleslaw and spicy yogurt dip. It's delicious, crunchy and super quick to make.
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack*
- 4 Sesame Buns
- 4 Medium Kal Leaves
- 8 Small leaves of Purple Cabbage
- 2 Large Tomatoes - thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato - thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil - to cook the patties
Pickled Apple-Onion Coleslaw:
- 1 Large Green Apple - thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Salt - as per taste
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Powder - you can use pickle mix too
Spicy Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce - use as per choice
Make the Pickled Apple-Onion Coleslaw:
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard powder, salt, sugar, and vinegar.
- Add sliced onion, apple and mix everything
- Keep this in the fridge until ready to use.
Make the Spicy Yogurt Sauce:
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Keep this in the fridge until ready to use.
Make the Best Fall Veggie Burger:
- If frozen, thaw the MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack (either in the microwave or leave outside for an hour).
- Heat a pan and add 1tbsp olive oil.
- Add 2 Cheezeburger patties and cook on both sides (till golden brown). Takes a minute.
- Similarly, add more oil and cook the other 2 patties too.
- In the same pan, lightly heat the sesame buns and keep aside.
- Take the bottom part of the sesame bun and place cabbage , sliced sweet potatoes and kale leaves on it.
- Now, add the cooked Cheezeburger patty and spread 1tsp yogurt sauce over it.
- Place sliced tomatoes, apple-onion coleslaw.
- Place the top part of the sesame bun and keep the finished burger aside.
- Similarly, make all the burgers and place on a serving platter.
- Serve fresh with remaining yogurt sauce or any other sauce of choice.
1 MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger Value Pack - contains 4 cheezeburger patties
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 503mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 5gSugar: 17gProtein: 9g
3 Replies to "Best Fall Veggie Burger with Pickled Apple - Onion Coleslaw"
Lily Cooper November 3, 2019 (8:01 pm)
I don’t see any instructions for the sweet potato except to slice it. Are raw sweet potato slices put on the Burger?
Molly Kumar November 4, 2019 (4:08 pm)
Hello Lily, Yes, the sweet potato is raw and thinly sliced. Thanks, Molly
Ella October 18, 2019 (4:15 pm)
I didnt know Morning star has Cheezeburger too. This looks very tasty and we’ll get some this weekend