Mango Shortbread Parfait: easiest 5 minutes no-cook, yogurt-based dessert using mangoes, shortbread that’s perfect for spring/summer. It’s also known as Mango Yogurt Parfait or Mango ParfaitContinuing with my summer entertainment theme of past many days, here’s a recipe for Mango Shortbread Parfait / Mango Yogurt Parfait, that’s going to completely blow you away with its simplicity and delicious flavors.
Mangoes are one of the summer fruits that most of us eagerly wait for, although you get them year round, the juiciest n most delicious ones are only available in summers.
And since, I’m kind of Mango OBSESSED, I wanted to mix two of my our very favorite ingredients and create these gorgeous Mango Shortbread Parfait.
This recipe is so simple that you can even make them with kids (no-cooking involved) and trust me, they would love to crumble the shortbread cookies for you 😉
Just keep some extra mops n paper towels around and this can be a fun summer food-related activity.
Now, I loooooove shortbread cookies but I hardly eat them that frequently or in big quantity because of the calorie and richness content.
So, these Mango Shortbread Parfait is an excellent example of using some of those shortbread cookies and satisfy your cravings without consuming many calories.
How to Make Mango Shortbread Parfait / Mango Yogurt Parfait / Mango Parfait:
- 3 Main Ingredients (mostly available at home)
- 5 Minutes to assemble everything
- 2 Minutes to Devour !!!
So before the summer gets over and the season of fresh mangoes goes by, definitely give these Mango Shortbread Parfait a try.
They make an EXCELLENT Summer Party / BBQ Dessert and literally every party that I’ve served these in, I’ve gotten rave reviews!!!
:: You May Also Like ::
Gulab Jamun Dessert Parfait
Mango Cardamom Baked Donuts (Cake Batter)
Mango Mint Iced-Tea
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Mango Shortbread Parfait | How to make mango yogurt parfait
Mango Shortbread Parfait: easiest 5 minutes no-cook, yogurt based dessert using mangoes, shortbread thats perfect for spring/summer.
- 1 Large Mango - cleaned, peeled and chopped into small square pieces (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt - whisked
- 8-9 Shortbread Cookies - finely crumbled
- 2-3 Mint Leaves for decoration
- Honey for adding on top - you may skip this step
- Take 3-4 large serving glassess.
- Add 2 tbsp shortbread cookie crumble at the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2 Tbsp Yogurt in each and spread evenly.
- Add 2 Tbsp of chopped mangoes and spread easily.
- Layer with crumbled shortbread cookies
- Layer with yogurt again.
- Finally add 2 tbsp chopped mangoes on top.
- Sprinkle some crumbled shortbread cookie
- Add mint leaf on top of each glass.
- Sprinkle some hone (if using)
- Serve Fresh or Chill in the fridge for 1-2hrs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 14g
2 Replies to "Mango Shortbread Parfait | How to make mango yogurt parfait"
Sangita June 27, 2019 (12:58 am)
Can we use milk cream instead of yogurt for mango shortbread parfait
Molly Kumar June 27, 2019 (7:00 am)
Hello Sangita, Yes, you can use milk cream instead of yogurt. Please whisk the milk cream for 4-5 minutes to make a fluffy consistency. Thank, Molly