This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MadeForMore #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Mango Shrimp Bites | Quick Mango Shrimp Appetizer:5 minutes snacks using cooked shrimps, mango, cream cheese and crackers. Perfect for parties or cocktails.
Who doesn’t love Bite-Size & Easy-Peasy Snacks, especially if they are made under 5 minutes, I would say that’s a perfect Snack Heaven!
I love snacking and there are days when my main meal of the day consist of a quick snack + smoothie. Especially, if it’s this Mango Shrimp Bites then I don’t need anything. MangTangShrimpTriscuitini We had a Father’s Day Celebrations (at a friend’s place) yesterday, where everyone was supposed to get finger-food and my contribution was these Mango Shrimp Bites.
They were all gone within few moments of getting served and I got so many compliments on these gorgeous delights and some of the parents (friend’s parents n others).
also called them ‘those gourmet snacks’ which sounded totally cute.You should definitely give them a try for your next get-together or a snack at home as they are so easy to make and pack so much of flavor.
How to Make Mango Shrimp Bites
We used the TRISCUIT Mediterranean Style Olive as the base of the Triscuitini and topped it with a cream cheese +lemon mix along with some thinly chopped mango-orange and cooked shrimp.
Seriously, with just these few ingredients the snack bites were so flavorful and off-course I wanted to give it a fun fancy name hence Mango Shrimp Bites 🙂 .
Thankfully, we got all the ingredients at Walmart (which saved so much time and extra efforts of running around) and I brought 2 packages of :
TRISCUIT Original Crackers
TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers
(Here’s where we found TRISCUIT (cracker aisle) & How we made these bites)
Since I wanted the snacks to be bite-size, hence I sliced all the toppings (mango, o
range, and shrimp) in a similar size but you can customize the toppings shape n size as per your choice.
Once your snacks are ready, just place them in serving dish/bowl, cover with cling wrap and keep them in the fridge until served. You can store them in the fridge for 1-2hours.
I love Mediterranean flavors a lot, hence, I went with TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers, however, there are tons of other varieties to choose from:
– TRISCUIT Original Crackers
– TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers
– TRISCUIT Hint of Salt Crackers
– TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Crackers
– TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers
– TRISCUIT Smoked Gouda Crackers
– TRISCUIT Sriracha Crackers
You must see visit ->THIS PAGE<- for more inspiration on snacks made using TRISCUIT as their are endless topping possibilities and tons of creative ideas.
As always, I love hearing from you. I would love to know about your favorite way of enjoying TRISCUIT Crackers and Did you try any of the above flavors?
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 6 TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese - room temperature
- 1 Tsp Fresh Cilantro - thinly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mango - thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Orange - thinly sliced
- 2 Medium Cooked Shrimp - sliced
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp cilantro and pepper.
- Take one 'TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Cracker' and spread 1/4 tsp of mixed cream cheese.
- Add 2-3 chopped mango.
- Add 2-3 chopped orange.
- Add a sliced shrimp in the middle of the toppings.
- Repeat the same process till all the 6 TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers are topped.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
- OR Can store in fridge for 2 hrs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g