Stovetop Pumpkin Spice Granola: It’s oats mixed with honey, nuts and my favorite autumn spice, sauteed together to give a perfect autumn feel.
Stovetop Pumpkin Spice Granola: perfect for breakfast or snack.
I’m one of the many crazy fans of ‘Pumpkin Spice Mix’…
And there is no such thing that gives me more happiness than a hot cup of pumpkin spice coffee with some extra cream on it….aaaaaah total Bliss !
Just the mere display of pumpkin spice latte on my favorite Starbucks menu, makes me happy 🙂
So this time I decided to share this easy peasy Stovetop Pumpkin Spice Granola breakfast/snack recipe.
Which is not only delicious but healthy and oh so quick AND Who doesn’t love a quick delicious yum ?
This Stovetop Pumpkin Spice Granola is a basic recipe to make any kind of stovetop granola.
And you may include or reduce any spice/nuts as per your choice.
Infact your entire kitchen smells delicious once the granola is cooked and you just need to cool it to room temperature and enjoy it fresh or store for later use.
Its also one of my favorite option for toppings on breakfast parfait/ smoothie bowl /plain yogurt/ milk or munch with some added nuts.
Carry them in small Ziploc bags for a quick healthy snack anytime. A crunchy mix of healthy and delicious goodies.
This Stovetop Pumpkin Spice Granola is simply Yummmmm!
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Cups Quick/Instant Plain Oats
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Honey - You may use agave or skip and use more sugar as per taste
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Almonds - Thinly chopped/powdered
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds - Optional
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds - Optional
- Pumpkin Spice Mix:
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger Powder
- Pinch of Clove Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg Powder
- Pinch of AllSpice - Optional
- In a non-stick pan, toast oats on medium heat until golden brown (Takes about 4 minutes).
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same pan, heat butter for half a minute.
- Now add, sugar, honey, pumpkin spice, give it a good mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add toasted sesame seeds, chia seeds, oats and cook for 5 minutes(Keep stirring every 2 minutes to prevent them from sticking or burning).
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a flat surface pan or cookie sheet for evenly cooling the granola.
- Once at room temperature, serve fresh or store in Ziploc for a quick healthy snack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 56mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 6g Protein: 6g
As always, submitting it to Meat Free Mondays.