Refreshing and Light Homemade Peach Green Tea is a refreshing and healthy beverage. Make it iced for summers or hot for winter. It can be stored in the fridge for a week.
Homemade Peach Green Tea
Come summers and all we want is lots n lots of chilled refreshing drinks and for those of us who
love tea & fruit, this is the perfect season.
There is an abundance of a different variety of fruits in the market and many of them when mixed with tea, results in great flavors.
So, today, I’m sharing my recipe for a refreshing Homemade Peach Green Tea.I love drinking freshly brewed light green tea and this homemade peach green tea is one of my favorite.
It’s made using lush, ripe peaches, green tea, honey, lemon juice and ice.
Once combined with water, it gives this brilliant orange color and tastes absolutely delicious.
The addition of lemon drops, along with honey, helps accentuate the peach flavor and makes the tea even more healthy.
You can use regular black tea as well instead of green tea however just remember to simmer less as a black tea if simmered for longer gives a bitter taste.
If you’re vegan, you can replace honey with any other natural sweetener and enjoy the same.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You May Also Like ::
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Green Tea Bags
- ½ Fresh Peach – Chopped
- 1 Tsp Honey – You can use sugar or sugar substitute as per choice
- ½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Ice-Cube
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and then reduce the flames to low.
- Add chopped peach and green tea and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes (For a light green tea flavor OR as per choice for stronger flavor)
- Add lemon juice and increase the heat to high.
- Bring to a boil and switch off the heat.
- Remove the tea bags and dissolve honey into the hot mixture.
- Pour the tea mixture in a hand blender and pulse for a minute or till the peaches are all dissolved.
- Transfer the tea into a jug and refrigerate for 1hour.
- When ready to serve, take 2 glasses, fill with ice, pour peach tea and serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g