Mango Shortbread Parfait: easiest 5 minutes no-cook dessert that screams summer deliciousness.
It’s a mix of juicy ripe mangoes with buttery shortbread cookies.
Continuing with my summer entertainment theme of past many days, here’s a recipe for Mango Shortbread Parfait that’s going to completely blow you away with its simplicity and delicious flavors.
Mangoes are one of the summer fruits that most of us eagerly wait for, although you get them year round, the juiciest n most delicious ones are only available in summers.
And since, I’m kind of Mango OBSESSED, I wanted to mix two of my our very favorite ingredients and create these gorgeous Mango Shortbread Parfait.
This recipe is so simple that you can even make them with kids (no-cooking involved) and trust me, they would love to crumble the shortbread cookies for you 😉
Just keep some extra mops n paper towels around and this can be a fun summer food-related activity.
Now, I loooooove shortbread cookies but I hardly eat them that frequently or in big quantity because of the calorie and richness content.
So, these Mango Shortbread Parfait is an excellent example of using some of those shortbread cookies and satisfy your cravings without consuming many calories.
For, this particular recipe, you NEED:
3 Main Ingredients (mostly available at home)
5 Minutes to assemble everything
2 Minutes to Devour !!!
So before the summer gets over and the season of fresh mangoes goes by, definitely give these Mango Shortbread Parfait a try.
They make an EXCELLENT Summer Party / BBQ Dessert and literally every party that I’ve served these in, I’ve gotten rave reviews!!!
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Large Mango - cleaned, peeled and chopped into small square pieces (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt - whisked
- 8-9 Shortbread Cookies - finely crumbled
- 2-3 Mint Leaves for decoration
- Honey for adding on top - you may skip this step
- Take 3-4 large serving glassess.
- Add 2 tbsp shortbread cookie crumble at the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2 Tbsp Yogurt in each and spread evenly.
- Add 2 Tbsp of chopped mangoes and spread easily.
- Layer with crumbled shortbread cookies
- Layer with yogurt again.
- Finally add 2 tbsp chopped mangoes on top.
- Sprinkle some crumbled shortbread cookie
- Add mint leaf on top of each glass.
- Sprinkle some hone (if using)
- Serve Fresh or Chill in the fridge for 1-2hrs.
Serving Size3-4 Cups
Amount Per ServingCalories 93 Total Fat 4g Saturated Fat 1g Sodium 98mg Carbohydrates 12g Sugar 4g Protein 1g