Mini Chocolate Bourbon Olive Oil Cake: these mini cakes are super moist and a perfect treat for Valentines.
The combination of chocolate and bourbon is absolutely delicious and gives it this rich flavor yet the cake is absolutely light to eat.
Topped with fresh raspberry and homemade chocolate sauce.
Chocolate Bourbon Olive Oil Cake : a perfect dessert for Two
Valentines is less than 24 hrs away and this Chocolate Bourbon Olive Oil Cake is your answer to the last minute Valentine’s dessert.
It’s absolutely divine in every bite and super easy to make.
There’s something so cute about mini cakes and the mini bundt cakes just takes them to a new level.
I mean, we love mini cakes as they are not only easy to make but a great way to portion control especially on Valentines.
I mean this day cannot be completed without sharing a rich decadent dessert with your special someone.
Who doesn’t love chocolates and cakes but then when you’re maintaining a certain diet or trying to eat less of sweets, it’s a challenge.
So, instead of buying or making big desserts, I prefer making small ones and if you’re just like me, you’re in for a treat.
Now, these Mini Chocolate Bourbon Olive Oil Cake can become your NEXT FAVORITE recipe as it combines both chocolate + bourbon and is literally drinks+dessert combination 😉
So you can save up those drinks calories.
Making these Mini Chocolate Bourbon Olive Oil Cake is super easy too.
This recipe makes 3 mini bundt cake and they can be made in advance for your special occasions.
You can even pack them in freezer bags and store in the freezer for 2 weeks.
Just thaw and add icing or cream on top and serve.
Since, it’s Valentines, I wanted to add something red on top and went with fresh raspberries.
You can add any berries or fruit on top and just drizzle some homemade or store-bought chocolate sauce on top.
You Can Try These Other Valentine’s Recipes As Well:
DID YOU TRY MY RECIPE – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –> As I Loooove to see you recreate my recipes.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt - or 2/3 cup thick buttermilk
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Sugar - or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberry
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chip or any nice quality chocolate for melting
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Grated Chocolate
- 3-4 Mint Leaves
Pre-heat Oven - 375f or 190c
- In a small bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and keep aside.
- Take a large bowl, add oil, egg, yogurt, vanilla extract and whisk for 2 minutes to form a smooth batter.
- Now add sugar, bourbon and whisk for another minute to mix everything evenly.
- Using a spatula, add and mix the dry ingredients in batter slowly.This prevents any lump from forming. (Please fold the dry ingredients slowly to incorporate air. This will result in lighter and fluffy cake).
- Pour the batter into 3 oiled mini bundt pans and bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven.
- (Poke a toothpick into the center of the cake and remove instantly. If the toothpick comes out clean, it means the cake is cooked completely)
- Remove the cake from the oven and keep on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add coconut oil + chocolate chips and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Whisk to combine it evenly.
- Drizzle this chocolate sauce over the cake.
- Top with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Sprinkle from grated chocolate on top and serve immediately.
These mini bundt cakes can be stored in fridge for upto 2-3 days or seal in freezer bags and freeze till 2 weeks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 750 Total Fat 51g Saturated Fat 20g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 29g Cholesterol 68mg Sodium 300mg Carbohydrates 136g Fiber 9g Sugar 70g Protein 15g