Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie

Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie : Filled with refreshing watermelon flavor with a splash of vodka. A quick, easy and delicious drink that’s perfect parties big/small or just a drink at home. watermelon-vodka-slushieWe just cannot get over these ‘Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie’ drinks that have been our favorite summer after summer and make for a perfect long weekend drink for just you or your party. Finally, the long weekend is here and we are all set with our BBQ grill, food, and drinks. For any of you wondering, it’s a ‘Memorial Day Weekend’ here in the United States and that means Monday is a holiday and a lot of people would even take Friday off for long distance travel. It’s also the official go-ahead for the grilling season, so you can imagine lots of grilling and BBQ happening around. memorial-day-watermelon-drink-recipeIf you remember, last week, I had mentioned that the guys have already planned for a golf weekend and whoever is not going, will be staying back at our place hence, I’m arranging a variety of food and drinks especially these ‘Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie’! If you’re a fan of boozy drinks, then this is your best bet for a party as it’s only 2 ingredients and you can make tons of it in minutes (literally)watermelon-vodka-slushie-recipeAll you need is some frozen watermelon and vodka – that’s it. Mix everything as per your desired ratio (more watermelon or more vodka) and your drink is ready. You can even make these slushies and freeze in large batches and when your party day arrives, just keep outside to thaw. Now, I’ve added some garnish here like fresh mint leaves and sweet-salty drink mix to the rim but go ahead and add it straight to your serving glasses and serve as is. best-watermelon-vodka-slushie-recipeThe only thing I cannot decide even till date is whether I want to eat the slushie or drink it….so I usually serve them along with spoons and straw for people to make their own decision. Also, if you’ve noticed, I’m serving them in two sizes as some of my friends like to drink them as shots with little extra vodke – Yep, I’m being the Perfect host 🙂 boozy-watermelon-drink-recipeSo, Cheers to the Long Weekend and you have to try this drink !  Have a Great Weekend Ahead and here’s a fun picture that I took of the vodka bottle and empty glasses 🙂  vodka-drink-recipe

Until Next Time-easycookingwithmolly

6-7 Adults

Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie

5 minPrep Time

5 minTotal Time

Save RecipeSave Recipe

5 based on 8 review(s)

Recipe Image

Ingredients

1 Medium Watermelon

1 Cup Vodka

Instructions

1. Cut the watermelon into bite size pieces and freeze for an hour or over night.
  2. Remove from Freezer and thaw for 10 minutes.
  3. Add watermelon chunks and vodka in a food processor and blend to form a smoothie like consistency. (If you like to make it slightly thinner, just add 1/4 cup of water or juice).
  4. Transfer to serving glasses.
  5. Decorate as per choice and serve immediately.
Cuisine: American | Recipe Type: Drink, Brunch
7.6.4
229

Connect with Me Here:  Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter / Subscribe to our Newsletter / Google+ 2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie Recipe: #vodka #watermelon #slushie #memorialday #drinks

36 Replies to "Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie"

• comment-avatar
    Mari May 26, 2017 (7:57 pm)
    Oh, one sometimes just needs a little boozy fruit delice :) looks great, calls for a try! Thank you for the idea!
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 27, 2017 (11:59 am)
      Thanks Mari and absolutely, do give it a try soon !!!
  • comment-avatar
    Veena Azmanov May 26, 2017 (8:22 pm)
    Oh count me in.. My summer favorite is watermelon - it gets so hot here we have watermelon juice everyday!! Add vodka to mine and freeze it up.. you'd made me so happy!!
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 27, 2017 (12:17 pm)
      Hahahha, I'm envisioning you making them asap ;) Thanks for visiting and liking the recipe :)
  • comment-avatar
    Marlynn | UrbanBlissLife May 27, 2017 (12:18 am)
    Two ingredients - I love it! Such beautiful photos. I would love to make this drink - it looks so refreshing! Might make it this weekend for a holiday get together!
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 27, 2017 (12:18 pm)
      Thanks Marlynn, it's perfect for any summer day :)
  • comment-avatar
    Adriana Lopez Martn May 27, 2017 (4:30 am)
    Cheers love this slushy a lot. Watermelon and vodka perfect to cheer to a great weekend. As alwasy you have the best pictures!
  • comment-avatar
    Daniela Anderson May 27, 2017 (10:51 am)
    I don't really drink alcohol, but this has definitely made me want to try it. I just love watermelons, l can't have enough of them in summer. Sounds like the perfect drink for a party.
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 27, 2017 (11:52 am)
      Aweee, Thanks Daniela. You can make them without alcohol too and enjoy all summer long :)
  • comment-avatar
    Gloria @ Homemade & Yummy May 27, 2017 (12:16 pm)
    Yes I have some watermelon in the fridge, and vodka in the cupboard. NOW all I need is some HOT weather so I can sit an enjoy this in the backyard.
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 28, 2017 (1:42 pm)
      Hehehhehe, I wish I could send you some hot weather from Calif ;) Enjoy the drink soon and thanks for stopping by.
  • comment-avatar
    Vanessa May 27, 2017 (1:49 pm)
    Doesn't get easier or more delicious for a refreshing holiday beverage! And those pictures at the end really are fun and cool.
  • comment-avatar
    Christine May 27, 2017 (9:05 pm)
    Loving this recipe for summer! Looks refreshing and delicious. Can't wait to try it out!
  • Modish Taste | Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie #MemorialDay May 28, 2017 (3:02 am)
    […] Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie : Filled with refreshing watermelon flavor with a splash of vodka. A quick, easy and delicious drink that’s perfect parties big/small or just a drink […]
  • comment-avatar
    Noel Lizotte May 28, 2017 (2:41 pm)
    Such a pretty drink! It just screams "put an umbrella in me!" LOL Great way to use up watermelon ... there's always so much melon!
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 29, 2017 (12:49 am)
      Hahhahah, thanks Noel Lizotte. I just couldn't envision this one without an umbrella and it kept giving me such beach vines too ;)
  • comment-avatar
    Nicole Feliciano May 28, 2017 (7:37 pm)
    Oh my! This looks so delicious. It's a party waiting to happen!
  • comment-avatar
    Swathi May 28, 2017 (8:44 pm)
    Love this two ingredients slushie, it is colorful and has natural sweetens that is best part. I like fruit based booze.
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 29, 2017 (12:47 am)
      Thanks Swathi, it seriously is so easy and delicious :)
  • comment-avatar
    soniya Saluja May 29, 2017 (12:14 am)
    Memorial Day weekend. Watermelon on sale.. Perfect way to end the summer. !! Cheers :)
  • comment-avatar
    Srivalli Jetti May 29, 2017 (2:26 am)
    This must be the most simplest I have ever seen..how delightful!..love that bright colour of the watermelon!
    • comment-avatar
      Molly Kumar May 29, 2017 (11:26 am)
      Thank you and I'm glad you liked the drink.
  • comment-avatar
    Amy May 29, 2017 (3:28 am)
    Love your styling of these summery beverages! I'm sure they were a big hit!
  • comment-avatar
    Linda @ Food Huntress May 29, 2017 (9:25 am)
    Yum! What a great idea for Memorial Day (that's today) or anytime for that matter.
  • comment-avatar
    valmg @ From Val's Kitchen May 29, 2017 (10:15 pm)
    I love watermelon, it's one of my favorite fruits. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer afternoon, tasty and ridiculously simple to make!
  • Best Ever-2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie - Yum Goggle May 30, 2017 (12:08 am)
    […] GET THE RECIPE […]
  • comment-avatar
    Sarah Walker Caron (Sarah May 30, 2017 (11:01 am)
    Those slushies look perfect! What a wonderfully refreshing summer drink. I'd love to serve these at a summer party.
  • comment-avatar
    Mackenzie @ Food Above Gold May 30, 2017 (7:59 pm)
    I absolutely love this! I love to drink watermelon deliciousness during the summer, but mine always ends up too thin. Brilliant move with freezing the watermelon first!
  • Passionfruit and Mint Sangria #MyToraniSummer June 26, 2017 (7:58 am)
    […] can also try my other Summer recipes: 2 Ingredients Watermelon Vodka Slushie, Mango Jalapeno Margarita, or […]
  • 50 Watermelon Recipes to Try This Summer | Dash of Jazz August 3, 2017 (10:02 am)
    […] Vodka Watermelon Slushie by Easy Cooking With Molly […]