Paneer Bhurjee – Indian Cottage Cheese Scramble: a delicious side recipe that’s a favorite among kid and adults.
This is a quick, easy and multi-purpose recipe which can be served as breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner.
It is an easy substitute to scrambled egg, low on carbs and rich in protein. It’s also very colorful n pleases kids easily 🙂
- Heat oil in a nonstick wok, add and sauté till pink in color.
- Add cheese / fresco/paneer in onion mixture and sauté for 5-6 min.
- Add powdered spices, tomato and saute for 3-4 more minutes.
- Now the cheese is almost cooked, crumbly in texture and would leave water on the edges.
- Add ketchup, green chilies and sauté for 2 more min.
- Turn off the heat and Serve Hot.