Green Beans Fritters – Crunchy & Spicy : a delicious anytime appetizer or snack using chickpea flour, green beans and Indian spices. This recipe is vegan and glutenfree.
I’m SUPER excited about today’s post –> Green Beans Fritters and you’ll know why shortly.
Before we go ahead, Don’t you feel that the clock is running and we are almost in a marathon mode for holidays…
I mean hello its already Friday and we have very few days left for Christmas and New Years.And soon many of us would be busy with holiday parties, holiday gift shopping and then finally our ‘New Year Resolution‘…Have you thought of any?
I’m still deciding and hope I’m able to stick to it 🙂
In between all this, I’ve decided to start a ‘Holiday Theme Food Series’ starting today and will run till New Year.
I’ll be posting some of our (and our party people) favorite recipes which are delicious, quick and get’s you lots of applause.
So we are starting with a Green Beans Fritters recipe which is both spicy and crunchy.
It’s one of the easiest party snacks and takes about 15 minutes to make a bowl full.
All you need is some fresh crunchy green beans along with Chickpea flour (that adds some real super crunch) and mixed in spices.
To retain the crunch, make the batter just before frying and then serve fresh with favorite dip.
Here’s the recipe for you to enjoy and Stay updated with our latest recipes by signing up for our newsletter. We are also sharing it with our friend at Meat Free Mondays
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
You May Like
- 2 Cups Fresh Green Beans - Washed and dry
- 1 Cup Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa Flour (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Ginger+Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Cup Water + 3 Tbsp more
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 Cups Oil for frying
- In a bowl, add beans, spices, ginger+garlic paste and mix evenly.
- Now add chickpea flour, quinoa flour and mix everything evenly (it will be like a rub)
- Add water and mix everything together. (This will be more of a textured batter and you don't want much water)
- Heat oil in a deep pan/pot for a minute.
- Now, add 6-7 beans to the hot oil and fry till golden brown (on both sides - takes about 1/2 minute on medium heat).
- Transfer to a kitchen towel to soak any excess oil.
- Follow the process until all fritters are made.
- Serve hot with a favorite dip
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 114gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 101gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g