41 of Our Most Popular 2015 Recipes – We bring to you our most popular recipes of 2015 from appetizer, sides, entree, dessert to drinks. All in one place.
Hello Everyone, can you just believe that we are going to step into a new year in just 2 days?
How has the year been for you? It surely did seems that 2015 just passed so quickly and a lot happened for us. But the thing that stood out the most for us in 2015 is the way our Blog evolved.
I would say evolved cause we are still in the process of fine tuning some parts of it.
In the whole process, we made some beautiful, funny and absolutely great food blog friends (I’ll share some of them on our facebook page soon)
and off-course had more n more of you connect with us on our social media or blog and this all make 2015 all the more special for us and makes us so Proud & Happy 🙂
So, I decided to share our ‘41 Most Popular‘ recipes in our Last post of 2015, that have been most searched, raved and spoken about (seriously still can’t believe it will be 2016 in 2 days).
** Lots of Celebrations with Family n Friends & Have a Wonderful Wonderful Year Ahead**
– We’ll be back in 2016 with more recipes to please you’ll – Hugs & Love ~
Our most popular Breakfast Recipes 2015
Most Popular Appetizer for 2015
1. Crunchy-Spicy Green Beans Fritters (Vegan & Glutenfree)
3. Amritsari Fish (Indian style battered fish) (Glutenfree)
3. Masala Peanuts (Indian Nutcracker Peanuts) (Vegan & Glutenfree)
Most Popular Drinks for 2015
Most Popular Sides/Bread/Rice of 2015
1. Makki ki Roti (Cornmeal flour Flatbread) (Vegan)
1. Best Ever Pomegranate – Pecan Rice (Vegan & Glutenfree)
Most Popular Entree of 2015
1. Kadai Chicken Curry (Glutenfree)
3. Chingri Malai Curry (Coconut Shrimp Curry) – Glutenfree
1. Restaurant Style Mixed Dal Tadka (Tempered Mixed Lentils) (Glutenfree & Vegan)
2. Creamy Sarson ka Saag (Mustard Greens in Brown Butter) (Glutenfree & Vegan)
~ Wish You’ll A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year ~
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>