Energy Bites – Super Easy and Delicious Breakfast or Snack
Energy Bites: extremely delicious, easy and filled with nutrients. They make a perfect breakfast/snack.
They are extremely easy to make (no cooking or baking) and can be eaten as desserts too.
You may wonder – Why do I call them energy bites?
That is because of all the yummy ingredients like nuts, almond butter, honey, chocolate along with oats and gram flour.
Which replenishes the body with some key nutrients, that helps relieve the energy slumps or snack pangs.
They can be easily stored in air-tight containers in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or and can be easily carried in zip-lock bags when traveling.
Pack these Energy Bites as treats or snacks for any age group.
The ingredients used here are all as per my taste however feel free to mix ingredients of your choice like any other nut or raisins or flavor.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Thick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Almonds - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dry Cranberry - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Chickpea flour – optional
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- Add the dry Ingredients in a bowl and mix evenly.
- Now add the wet ingredients and mix.
- Wet your hands, scoop a big spoonful of mix in your palm and roll into circular balls.
- Follow this step till all the mixture is used. (Keep wetting your hands in between as this will help mixture from sticking to your palms)
- Transfer the balls in a bowl and keep in fridge for 2-3 hours to help firm the balls.
- Serve when desired and keep in fridge in air tight container.
Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 48mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 12g Protein: 13g