|Ricotta Cheese Pizza – Quick n Easy|
I call this my easy GoTo pizza for those pizza craving bouts 🙂
It’s one of the easiest pizza recipe that I think there is…..takes about 10-15min (depending on different ovens) and taste absolutely great !
** Incase ricotta cheese is not available you can crumble paneer/queso and use that.
Ricotta cheese is low in sodium & fat as compared to other cheeses.
Garlic is also heart healthy.
- In a small bowl, add ricotta cheese, garlic, rosemary, mix well and keep aside.
- Roll the pie sheet into a slightly thick circular disc or any shape as you like.
- Now evenly spread the ricotta cheese mixture on it.
- Add tomato slices and sprinkle olive oil and salt on it.
- Bake at 424 f for 10-15 minutes (depending on the oven being used)
- Slice n serve hot