|Ricotta Cheese Pizza – Quick n Easy|
I call this my easy GoTo pizza for those pizza craving bouts 🙂
It’s one of the easiest pizza recipe that I think there is…..takes about 10-15min (depending on different ovens) and taste absolutely great !
** Incase ricotta cheese is not available you can crumble paneer/queso and use that.
Ricotta cheese is low in sodium & fat as compared to other cheeses.
Garlic is also heart healthy.
Serving Suggestion: Can be served as breakfast, snack or any meal along with fresh salad.
1 Pizza Pan / Stone / Baking tray lined with foil
1 small bowl – For mixing ingredients
1 Sheet Pie Crust – Store bought ready to use
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves – Finely chopped
½ Cup Ricotta Cheese – You may use paneer / queso
¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese – You can use sliced / grated any kind that is available with you.
2 Medium size Tomatoes – Thinly sliced
1 Tsp Rosemary (spice) – Fresh or dried any kind that is available with you.
Salt to taste
Note: Preheat the oven at 425F
- In a small bowl, add ricotta cheese, garlic, rosemary, mix well and keep aside.
- Roll the pie sheet into a slightly thick circular disc or any shape as you like.
- Now evenly spread the ricotta cheese mixture on it.
- Add tomato slices and sprinkle olive oil and salt on it.
- Bake at 424 f for 10-15 minutes (depending on the oven being used)
- Slice n serve hot
No Replies to "Quick Ricotta Cheese Pizza"