Baked Chocolate-Walnut Ravioli : Easy 10min dessert including the prep+cook time…..What can be better than a warm chocolate -walnut filled ravioli on a cold evening 🙂
Most of the ravioli recipes called for it to be fried but I wanted to skip the fried ones.These baked one’s are fantastic & super quick. Serves:
Can be served as dessert or mini appetizers. Tools:
1 Large baking tray – Lined with foil
1 Small Bowl
1 Serving Dish/Plate
16 Wonton/Spring Roll Wrappers – Easily available in most grocery stores
½ Cup Chocolate Spread – I’m using Nutella, you may use any thick
spread of your choice
¼ Cup Walnuts – Thinly sliced
¼ Cup Milk – For lining the wonton wrappers
¼ Cup Confectioner Sugar – For dusting the ravioli
1-2 Strawberry – For decoration
4 Tbsp Chocolate Sauce – For decoartion
Vegetable Cooking Spray
Prep Work: Preheat oven to 300F (150c)
- In a small bowl, mix nutella and walnuts together.
- Take one wonton wrapper, brush the edges with milk and now place ½ tbsp of chocolate spread in the
center of it.
- Fold the wrapper in the shape of a triangle, making sure all edges are sealed properly.
- Follow the step till all wrappers are filled and folded.
- Take a foil lined baking tray, oil it nicely using a vegetable spray.
- Place the filled wrappers (giving some space between each). I’m placing 10 of them at a time.
- Brush the wrappers lightly with milk and bake for 5min or till they become golden brown. (Keep an eye on them as they burn real quick)
- Place the baked chocolate filled ravioli in a serving dish/plate, dust them with sugar, pour some chocolate sauce and place sliced strawberry on the center.
- Serve Hot.