Baked Soy Ginger Chicken : Perfect GameDay Recipe
Baked Soy Ginger Chicken: a juicy and quick recipe that’s perfect for game watching or a nosh with family.
This Baked Soy Ginger Chicken : Perfect GameDay Recipe is the easiest chicken recipe that I’ve ever made….few ingredients resulting in a fabulous succulent
chicken. It’s great for those really tired/hectic work week as you can marinate it in the morning before leaving and bake in the evening.
Prep Time 2 hours
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 22 minutes
- 1/2 Full Chicken – Cut into bite sizes pieces
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Green Chili Sauce- Optional
- 1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar - Sugar or Sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes - Optional
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Back Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt (As per your taste) – Keep in mind soy sauce also has salt in it
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds –
- For sprinkling on chicken before serving.
- In a large bowl, mix everything along with 2 tbsp of oil (keep 3 tbsp separate) and refrigerate for 2 hrs (or longer if you have more time in hand).
- Prep Work:Preheat oven at 250 F (120 C) for 7-8 minutes
- In a baking tray, spread the marinated chicken evenly, drizzle the rest of the 3 tbsp of oil over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 250 F.(check on chicken from time to time as every oven heating is different)
- After 20 minutes, turn off the oven, carefully take out the baking tray, turn the chicken to other side and bake for another 15-20 minutes at 250 F. Pic 3
- Turn off the oven, takeout the baking tray and let the chicken cool for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with sesame seed and Serve Hot.