Baked Soy Ginger Chicken : Perfect GameDay Recipe
Baked Soy Ginger Chicken: delicious Chinese chicken recipe using soy, ginger sauce. Perfect for summers
This Baked Soy Ginger Chicken : Perfect GameDay Recipe is the easiest chicken recipe that I’ve ever made….few ingredients resulting in a fabulous succulent chicken.
It’s great for those really tired/hectic work week as you can marinate it in the morning before leaving and bake in the evening.
2 hours 22 minutes
1/2 Full Chicken – Cut into bite sizes pieces
5 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
4 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
3 Tbsp Green Chili Sauce- Optional
1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar - Sugar or Sweetener
1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes - Optional
1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
1/2 Tsp Back Pepper Powder
1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
1 Tsp Salt (As per your taste) – Keep in mind soy sauce also has salt in it
1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds –
For sprinkling on chicken before serving.
- In a large bowl, mix everything along with 2 tbsp of oil (keep 3 tbsp separate) and refrigerate for 2 hrs (or longer if you have more time in hand).
- Prep Work:Preheat oven at 250 F (120 C) for 7-8 minutes
- In a baking tray, spread the marinated chicken evenly, drizzle the rest of the 3 tbsp of oil over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 250 F.(check on chicken from time to time as every oven heating is different)
- After 20 minutes, turn off the oven, carefully take out the baking tray, turn the chicken to other side and bake for another 15-20 minutes at 250 F. Pic 3
- Turn off the oven, takeout the baking tray and let the chicken cool for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with sesame seed and Serve Hot.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 272Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 2977mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 9g