This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveMyEggo #MoreEggo2Love #CollectiveBias
Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich: 10 minutes waffle sandwich filled with a sweet-savory summer delights like peach, avocado, zucchini, oranges, etc and topped with crispy bacon.
This Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich is a treat for your loved ones for brunch or just about any occasion.
We have been soaking up the summer days in sunny California with friends – family and devouring these Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich.
You guys, this sandwich is EVERYTHING summer dreams are made of.
It’s sweet, savory, crunchy and filled with amazing flavors in every bite & did I mention Super Easy to make!!
So when we decided to do a sleepover at our place, the unanimous decision for a quick, yet nutritious breakfast was these Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Waffles – new and improved with more flavor than ever.
We bought the Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original – ORIGINAL now with Madagascar Vanilla for our Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich.
Also, the best part about all this was, we were able to shop for all our sleepover stuff and meal ingredients from our local Walmart which saved so much time and effort.
Also, before we start with our sandwich, quickly ” Sign up for ibotta and earn money back on the purchase of Eggo variety (while supplies last)”
Once we stacked everything in the pantry, we decided on the topping of our Summer Waffle Sandwich like:
- Avocado (you haaaaave to have them, common on)
- Bacon (was that even an option 😉
- Summer Fruits: Strawberries, Orange, Raspberry, Kiwi, etc
- Summer Veggies: Zucchini, Tomatoes
- Nuts/Seeds for Garnish
We literally had to stop here as our mouths were already watering and we just couldn’t resist toasting a waffle and munching on them.
They are seriously so easy to make – just pop them in a toaster for 1 minute. And they are done.
So here’s a quick glance at our ingredients for the Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich.
Trust me, everything is cooked and ready to serve in 15 minutes.
Just follow the toasting instructions on the Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original box.
While the waffles are toasting, lightly grill the peaches, it brings out such amazing caramelized flavors and also grill the remaining veggies as per instructions below.
That is all the cooking you need to do!!
So while my friends-family, were getting ready after the sleepover, we prepped all this in 20 minutes.
Once everybody was ready to eat, we quickly slathered some delicious hummus on each toasted waffle and topped them with all the grilled and sliced deliciousness.
Sprinkled some cheese, fresh cilantro, nuts and along with lots of love 😉
You can look for yourself how Gorgeous these Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich looked and they were literally gone in seconds.
Now, I did use the Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original for this sandwich, but the waffles come in many varieties like:
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Blueberry Waffles
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffle
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles
So definitely give each one of them a try soon.
This Best Ever Summer Waffle Sandwich is definitely my summer served on a plate – both in colors and flavors!
It just doesn’t get tastier and easier than this. So go ahead and share this deliciousness with your loved ones.
Also, remember that Eggo Thick & Fluffy Waffles are new and improved with more flavor than ever.
- Elevating the premium, homemade nature of Eggo by delivering a new and improved Thick & Fluffy Belgian Style Waffles!
- Eggo Waffles are a great solution for so many occasions. It is the perfect option for a simple, quick breakfast for your family.
- Nutritious breakfast for the health conscious, or an indulgent savory meal or complex dessert.
Here’s What All I shopped at Walmart:
” The Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will be driving around to visit Walmart stores around the country.
click below to see if they are coming to a Walmart near you (Click the truck logo to find the location)!
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Box Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original - I'm using the whole box (6 Waffles)
- 5 Tbsp Hummus - you may use any other spread
- 4 Strips Bacon - use any kind you like
- 2 Avocado - washed, peeled and sliced
- 2 Eggs - whisked for omelette
- 1 Large Zucchini - washed and sliced
- 2 Large Tomatoes - sliced
- 1 Large Orange - peeled and sliced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Raspberry
- 5-6 Fresh Strawberry - sliced
- 2 Peaches - sliced
- 2 Kiwi - washed, peeled and sliced
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray - you may use regular oil too
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning - for the omelette
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste
- Honey - if required
- Sour Cream
- Trail Mix
- Heat a large non-stick skillet/stovetop grill
- Spray some olive oil and add the sliced zucchini.
- Cook the zucchini on both side until golden brown, then transfer to a large plate.
- Similarly, spray some oil and place the sliced peaches and cook on both side.
- Transfer the peaches to a plate once cooked.
- Now spray some more oil in the pan (switch to pan if using a grill).
- Add the whisked eggs and spread it evenly and add some italian seasoning, salt + pepper.
- Cook this on both sides to make an omelette.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate (cut into strips).
Assemble the Ultimate Summer Waffle Sandwich
- Heat the waffles according to package intructions.
- Transfer the cooked waffles on serving tray.
- Now, take each cooked waffle and layer with kiwi, tomatoes, grilled zucchini, peaches, avocado, omelette strips, bacon strips, strawberry and raspberry.
- Sprinkle some cheese and fresh cilantro on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy